Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

AJGARLETT Trade...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
I did a recent trade with AJGARLETT. I think he got confused with the term "trade" so he sent the equivalent of a "pass." This brother laid a smack down that I won't soon forget. He opened a six-pack of whoop-azz and used all six cans. I was under the impression it would be an eight stick blind. Obviously, his version of eight sticks is sixteen. Tony hit me with some great sticks, several of them from my wish list. Thank you for the trade, Tony. I look forward to our next "pass." lol.

imageimage

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    I did a recent trade with AJGARLETT. I think he got confused with the term "trade" so he sent the equivalent of a "pass." This brother laid a smack down that I won't soon forget. He opened a six-pack of whoop-azz and used all six cans. I was under the impression it would be an eight stick blind. Obviously, his version of eight sticks is sixteen. Tony hit me with some great sticks, several of them from my wish list. Thank you for the trade, Tony. I look forward to our next "pass." lol.

imageimage

nice! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, very frickin nice!,lol
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Thats a killer package!!

No ****! Had to throw that in there! Sounded wrong when I went back and read it.

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ok Greg,, Take three sticks, put three sticks in and pass to me,,,LOL..Very Nice!!!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Ccom math at its best! Well done Tony!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice "trade" brother!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That's a solid week of cigar heaven there. I hope you have some vacation time coming.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    And the champ is down. Fantastic hit bro - wow.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    That is an amazing hit/trade/smackdown
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Tony at his best with math and quality. Enjoy Greg, you asked for it.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first trade was with Tony...he taught me all about trade mathematics! He's a first class BOTL for sure!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb