Home General Discussion
Options

Once again C.Com comes thru

I just received my latest order from C.Com and once again C.Com shows their generousity by including some unexpected freebies.
This on top of the expected, advertized freebies for buying over a certain amount or an included sampler !!
These guys rock, and it is because of their service and generousity that keeps me coming back for 99 % of my cigar purchases.
I mean when you take advantage of specials, and one day deals, and then they start with the "goodies", I mean, somebody has to stop me !!!! I'm all jittery.
OK so that's the coffee. I have put in a couple of grueling days putting together some contracts for the upcoming spring season and I just submitted them this morning. Now the CRASH will begin and I think I will just sit down with a nice RP Fusion Double Maduro or an Oliva G Maduro to celebrate or let it set in as the case may be :).
Hmmm, decisions, decisions.
BTW I am now FULLY armed and ready to lob a few shells across the border at some of y'all. So keep your eyes on the Northern front. OK so it won't be like America's "shock and awe" but it might include a little bang, and a bit of smoke for sure :)

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    You threatening to hit someone with a flash/bang? I thought it was illegal for Canucks to own any kind of weapon?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Careful , I thought I saw something moving thru the willie pete ....
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    gmill880:
    Again? Doody, for the last time, keep your willie pete in your pants.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    urbino:
    gmill880:
    Again? Doody, for the last time, keep your willie pete in your pants.
    Then get me some more frickin' burros in here! I got a loaded cannon here, and you don't want me to ruin your stash. Also, I gotta wee-wee.. can you let me out for a bit?
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Off with ya, me lad, and be lively about it.