Home General Discussion

Emergency

Anyone who has Robbyras's phone number please pm immediately....It is an emergency not of the cigar variety.

Comments

• BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Closed. Robby got ahold of me.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    D@mn bro, first time Ive seen anything like this - are you and The Robbyras OK?

Yeah we are good. A mutual friend of ours, something we just found out recently, died in a car accident in Miami over the weekend while attending a conference. Still saddened. thanks for the concern sniper.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    I'm so sorry man
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very sorry for your's and Rob's loss... both of your families are in my thoughts and prayers.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Sorry to hear about this. If there's anything anyone can do for you guys...
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    condolences to both of you. It's tough to lose a friend... I know from experience. I'm sorry for your loss.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I am sorry for your loss. Tough deal...
  • You guys are in our prayers.
  • Sending up prayers guys. Sorry to hear about this.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Very sorry to hear this. You have my prayers.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    You guys are in my prayers. Sorry for your loss.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I just saw this... thanks for trying so hard to get ahold of me James... it's appreciated...
    No biggie. I thought this is what prompted the PM, well that and the PM I sent to you.
    I actually get an email when someone sends me a PM here... so it popped up on my phone as I was driving home... anyway... I found a bunch pf pics from my bachelor party, rehearsal dinner and wedding that I'm posting on Facebook if you wanna check them out... i can't seem to focus on getting any work done...

Photobucket

check out that grimace!
    That grimace is sweet. I know work seems so arbitrary right now. Still totally surreal.
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Rob and Bombay,

Guys my thoughts and prayers are with you and your  families. And also your friend. I just lost a close friend last night at 11:30 pm but it was self inflicted rather that an accident.

All we can do is wonder why life is sometimes unfair.

Take care

Rob you have a PM.
    Replied duke..
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Sorry Brothers, may God bless and comfort all involved in healing and comfort.
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about this. I lost my little brother (age 16) to such an occurrence and it is a terrible thing. It sucks big time, my condolences.