Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Corizon by Davidoff

Just tried my first Corizon by Davidoff (Corazon by Davidoff Short Robusto - 4.0"x60 ) I needed to organize garage for some time and wanted a friend to spend time with. I'll try to share my opinion based on my still developing pallet. I've tired the 5 Vegas Gold and Rocky Patel Connecticut so far and enjoyed both and really looked forward to this one. At first it seemed quite strong and the aroma was quite acrid. This lasted for about 1/2 inch and then it the smoke settled down. image About 1" into the burn the cigar really came into its own. The smoke was creamy with only a very light wiff of spice on the end but it never really lingered. The spice was just enough to tease my pallet. image The flavor remained constant all the way down the the next picture when the spice that was really only a back end accent became more pronounced and just beyond the next picture it started to linger on my lip. It was quite spicy but only for a minute and then dissipated. I smoked it about 1/3 the remainder of what is shown in the next picture when the heat of the draw and the slight bitterness entered the picture but it wasn't overbearing. image I could've have taken a few more drags but my time in the garage and cleaning the leaves off the driveway had kept me outside for 1 1/2 hours. I put it out and came inside. Overall I really enjoyed this stick, From first light to the end it burned great, the ash was solid and white, I only had to ash twice. I liked this cigar a lot