Tebow gatorade.............

Comments

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    STUD!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    yeah......it's getting really weird now.................wonder what flavor gatorade Tebow drinks?......probably orange being a bronco and all.......so here's a few nuggets

* If Broncos beat the Patriots next week............then what........media freakin frenzy!

* Poor John Elway...........he is on a no win situation........he don't want Tebow..........if he trades Tebow, the fans will NEVER forgive him unless the Broncos win the Super Bowl with their new QB...twice in a row..................if he stays with Tebow, and Tebow comes down to earth, and the Broncos go 6 and 10 next year.......the fans will blame him for sticking with Tebow..............

* BUT......what if for some miraculous reason, the Broncos go deep in the playoffs..................and dare I say..............make it to the Super Bowl??!!................someone pass me Gatorade quick, I must be losing my mind............but what if they do......what does Elway do then?
    Where did you get the idea that Elway doesnt like Tim? He is personaly training him at Dove valley every practice. The owner and coaching staff have been wiping egg off there face for the last 4 games, but there is no hint of Elway or anyone else that does not want Tim as a Bronco. It took Elway 4 years to be worth his pay, Tim's worth his pay after 4 games. Just my .02.........
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    KingoftheCove:
    yeah......it's getting really weird now.................wonder what flavor gatorade Tebow drinks?......probably orange being a bronco and all.......so here's a few nuggets

* If Broncos beat the Patriots next week............then what........media freakin frenzy!

* Poor John Elway...........he is on a no win situation........he don't want Tebow..........if he trades Tebow, the fans will NEVER forgive him unless the Broncos win the Super Bowl with their new QB...twice in a row..................if he stays with Tebow, and Tebow comes down to earth, and the Broncos go 6 and 10 next year.......the fans will blame him for sticking with Tebow..............

* BUT......what if for some miraculous reason, the Broncos go deep in the playoffs..................and dare I say..............make it to the Super Bowl??!!................someone pass me Gatorade quick, I must be losing my mind............but what if they do......what does Elway do then?
    Where did you get the idea that Elway doesnt like Tim? He is personaly training him at Dove valley every practice. The owner and coaching staff have been wiping egg off there face for the last 4 games, but there is no hint of Elway or anyone else that does not want Tim as a Bronco. It took Elway 4 years to be worth his pay, Tim's worth his pay after 4 games. Just my .02.........
    I obviously have no first hand knowledge, just what all the media dudes on espn, fox and all those spots are saying........but I did see Elway's reaction a few times when Tebow was pulling those miracles...................and my read on his body language/facial expressions was one of..."crap! what the hell am I gonna do?!!"............instead of pure excitement and enthusiasm as one would expect............that's just me.....and I didn't see any Elway reaction this game (wasn't televised here)

I totally agree......Tebow already earned his pay and much more..............he's a media sensation....all the media guys love it cause it's a great discussion point.........and his continued winning just fuels the fire,
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hayblet:
    I hate Tebow and any other former Florida Gator regardless if he ends up on my team or not. Someone will jack his ass and he'll stop running one day, all he is is a glory hog
    +1
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hayblet:
    I hate Tebow and any other former Florida Gator regardless if he ends up on my team or not. Someone will jack his ass and he'll stop running one day, all he is is a glory hog
    +1
    All im gonna say is its gonna have to be a big man to do that those guys in the secondary so far havent seemed to want to be that man lol
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I have started to call the Broncos the" Cardiac Kids". The kid continues to amaze me.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hayblet:
    +1
    Everything about this comment still amazes me. I'm gonna need some details on how the hell you come up with "glory hog" after looking at Tebow. What, is he intentionally holding back until the last drive because he can just win at any moment but wants the glory of the final drive wins? That's retarded. It's the NFL

and I'm sure he will get hit. And he will get up and get hit again. He's tough as nails. That's a fact. Not an opinion. And he's laid out men that get paid millions of dollars to tackle people for a living. Do you really think he's afraid of getting tackled? Do you really think he's gonna get scared and stop running the ball? Please, remove head from ass before making a statement like that again. lmao

what's sad is that I'm not a fan of FL or Denver. I am a UGA fan and HATED playing against this kid. But when people make comments like that, it blows my mind. Bias is one thing. Ignorance is another.

pardon my rant. Continue.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    What Todd was trying to say

• Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    You know why I love it? Because it shouldn't work! By all accounts, this SHOULD be the easiest offense in the NFL to stop. But the Broncos are playing together, big players are stepping up to make big plays, and they're just doing whatever it takes to win. If any other team in the NFL could master those 3 things, then any of them could win Super Bowls! Tebow has brought "belief" into the Broncos vocabulary where the word previously did not exist!
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    seeing as Sunday's game is getting a lot of press.....thought I'd revive this a bit
    So? What is the consensus here?
    Patriots blow them out by 26pts?
    or................
    Patriots ahead 17 to 16 late in the 4th quarter, and have to punt......Bronocs get the ball on their own 24 yd line with 2:12 left in the game, and 1 time out left............
    Tebow Time!!

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    If the NE offense has any trouble, the ponies could actually win. But, I don't see it happening this late in the season. NE is getting in playoff mode.
  • Options
    the pats secondary is so horrible tebow just might throw 300+ yds against them
  • Options
    This is gonna be interesting to see how this plays out. The Patriots offense is the kind that can just plain outscore the Broncos. But their defense looks horrible where the Broncos D looks super tough right now! I think this game will be more about what the defenses can do rather than the offenses. In the long run, I think the Pats D is better suited to stop Denver than Denver is suited to stop the Patriots.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I'm not 100% sure Tebow is on the right team for his skill set
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Hayblet:
    Tebow is an old school Fullback who can manage to throw the ball. He'll never be a thing of beauty as a Quarterback, and he's running the risk of injury, but the guy is tough, and he certainly makes for an interesting game. It wasn't his fault that Denver lost - too many fumbles, none of which were his fault.
  • Options
    JDH:
    Hayblet:
    Tebow is an old school Fullback who can manage to throw the ball. He'll never be a thing of beauty as a Quarterback, and he's running the risk of injury, but the guy is tough, and he certainly makes for an interesting game. It wasn't his fault that Denver lost - too many fumbles, none of which were his fault.
    this was definitely a team lost. Tebow it hasn't really won any games by himself. he certainly hasn't lost any games by himself either.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    JDH:
    Hayblet:
    this was definitely a team lost. Tebow it hasn't really won any games by himself. he certainly hasn't lost any games by himself either.
    I just think on a mostly run offense scheme he would do a lot better, and maybe I'm still a little bitter on how terrible Coach Fox did in Charlotte... but I fully agree he's a fullback playing QB, he just needs to be a tid bit more patient before he decides to run it himself, Cam Newton is the same way they'll both have short careers if they try to do too much on their own, the days of a Vick running everywhere are kinda by-gone
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Denver did not win that game. I repeat Denver did not win that game, the Bears straight up lost it. Pis poor play calling in the 4th, Barber running out of bounds, Forte (60% of an offense) being injured. The reason Denver kept on winning is because they have a dam good defense and playing sub 500 teams. Broncos won against the Vikings because of an interception, and their field goal kicker. It is a breath a fresh air to see a player excited about playing in the NFL, but he is not the reason they are winning
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Well.....Guess we'll have to wait till next week to see what happens huh?
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Gulp Gulp? I think not
  • Options
    TEBOW, TEBOW, TEBOW....LMAO
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    your dranking it, ARNT YOU? LOL
  • Options
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    LOL not sure what I dislike more the Steelers or the BS hype around Tebow...seems Im conflicted ...again..... My only consolation is knowing how bad the the Packers are going to beat down the NY Giants....
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    LOL not sure what I dislike more the Steelers or the BS hype around Tebow...seems Im conflicted ...again..... My only consolation is knowing how bad the the Packers are going to beat down the NY Giants....
    Well I have no problem telling you what I dislike more, come on Tebow finish that @ss. Lovin this game so far.
  • Options
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Well I have no problem telling you what I dislike more, come on Tebow finish that @ss. Lovin this game so far.
    Lots of bad calls by refs on this one, Niether team will go further than the next game, but the refs this season have sucked IMO
  • Options
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Lots of bad calls by refs on this one, Niether team will go further than the next game, but the refs this season have sucked IMO
    Yea I'm with you, don't think either of them can beat the Pats. Love to see the Broncos win tonight though. Got some squeelers fan at work that don't shut the hell up.
  • Options
    TEBOW TIME,LOL
  • Options
    jj20030:
    TEBOW TIME,LOL
    Squeelers got TEBOWED...couldn't of happened to a nicer team, hahaha
  • Options
    amz1301:
    jj20030:
    TEBOW TIME,LOL
    Squeelers got TEBOWED...couldn't of happened to a nicer team, hahaha
    x1000
  • Options
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Yea I'm with you, don't think either of them can beat the Pats. Love to see the Broncos win tonight though. Got some squeelers fan at work that don't shut the hell up.
    That'll shut em up...LOL