Home General Discussion

The Daily Cigar sampler

Guys it is with great pleasure and excitement that I announce that I know have my very own custom built sampler for my blog with CCOM! I hope you guys like it! Here it is:

http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2011/12/dec-5th-daily-cigar-sampler.html

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    EPIC!!!

guess who's getting one... THIS GUY!
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    This is great E!!! Will surely be adding this one to my next order, thanks.....
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Thanks guys! I'm really hoping people like it I built it myself lol
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Congratulations E, great job. I will definitely be placing an order soon.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Nicely done E. Everyone on twitter needs to retweet this
    Thanks guys! Dennis that's how I've gotten a lot of blog traffic from twitter thanks to people rt, not just today but since I started it.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    nice work... i'll RT this as well... haven't been on much this weekend, but I'm trying to focus and get back to work today... this is sweet!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E this is just f'ing brilliant brother, I can't say just how impressed I am with what you put together!!! EPIC! If it is still available in January I will be snatching this like a fat kid snatches the last purple velour jogging suit!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Cool man!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    VERY KEWL !!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Beyond cool bro! But Im confused how a sampler created by the God of War - contains no Man O' War sticks?
    Thanks for all the compliments guys! Glen that'd be because I'm hoarding them all for myself muahahahaha lol no but I wanted to feature a maduro and the other slots were filled by my 3 big supporters of the blog Room 101, Tatuaje and Gurkha and I wanted my favorite value stick in there so that's why I went UC instead of anything MOW
    If anybody gets it would you mind posting in here that you did? I am just curious to see how well it's going to sell. I'm hoping it does well and I can get it added to CCOM's site
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Congrats!!! That's awesome!
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks guys! Dennis that's how I've gotten a lot of blog traffic from twitter thanks to people rt, not just today but since I started it.
    well, having Matt and Pete re-tweeting is huge since they have a lot of followers. I would recommend getting Jonathan Drew and Dion Gioloto from Illusione on there as well. they have a ton of followers and Dion, Matt, and JD always tweet back and forth. some funny stuff too.
    I'll have to look up Dion but I do have JD on there and he never retweets but he usually likes them or comments good things on them whenever I post something of theirs and put it on their FB. Thanks man!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice ENFIDL! It's good to hear that you have successful industry guys backing you.
    dion is Vudu_9 I believe. look in my peeps i follow
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Thats awesome man, I'll be getting one on my next order.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Right on E, that is a sweet sampler and nice to see the CCOM Sungrown label in there an often overlooked cigar
    Thanks guys! and Mike it really is. As we know I have an unhealthy obsession with them so I had to make sure it's in there lol
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Good Work!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Have to say E that is a great looking line up. I had to walk away...was starting to drool in the keyboard. Lol!
    So did anybody happen to get one yet?
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    ENFIDL:
    It is in my plans as soon as cmas is over seems the santa that lives here with me jacked my wallet and all of its contents for cmas gifts.
    Teege:
    ENFIDL:
    It is in my plans as soon as cmas is over seems the santa that lives here with me jacked my wallet and all of its contents for cmas gifts.
    Funny you should say that's exactly what happens to me lol