Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Merry F'ing Xmas!!!

Comments

• Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    I think this is a self portrait of Irishman right now while reading this thread
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Damn, thats all.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Wait...how did I get targeted?? I didn't poke the Irish bear. Brett is is not Fing around from what I seen in that picture. Looks like we "all" need to update our wills. HA! Merry Xmas!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Eric (CvilleE) - 9405 5036 9930 0310 5076 63
    Jimmy (Jimmyv723) - 9405 5036 9930 0310 4703 18
    Justin (JHewey) - 9405 5036 9930 0310 4703 56
    Aaron (RampMonkey) - 9405 5036 9930 0310 4703 32
    Matt (Kuzi16) - 0311 0820 0002 3472 8311

My next targets on Tuesday and Friday:
    My Secret Santa
    Brett (Firetruckguy)
    E (ENFIDL)
    Mike (Mtucceli)

I'm just flat calling you all out... this is how it is, and there is nothing you can do about it besides grab your ankles, cuz I'm about to show you where the wild goose goes ;)
    HOLY S***!!!! Guys and Gals.....better get an extra tube of KY....cause it's gonna hurt a little!!!! LOL
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:

My Secret Santa
    Brett (Firetruckguy)
    E (ENFIDL)
    Mike (Mtucceli)

I'm just flat calling you all out... this is how it is, and there is nothing you can do about it besides grab your ankles, cuz I'm about to show you where the wild goose goes ;)

Really........ you wana play with fire?? You know you will get burned ;)
  • Options
    jeesh , that many bombs would probably wipe out my whole collection. You are one crazy Irish mofo!! lol
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    I definitely gotta warn the neighbors because I have this coming from you and also Teege's part of our trade and then getting a Pay it Forward bomb from BigT too. If you see about an earthquake in AZ now you'll know why.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Wait...how did I get targeted?? I didn't poke the Irish bear. Brett is is not Fing around from what I seen in that picture. Looks like we "all" need to update our wills. HA! Merry Xmas!
    Don't play coy Aaron you knew this was coming lol... Grab you ankles and pull up your socks ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    90+ Irishman:

My Secret Santa
    Brett (Firetruckguy)
    E (ENFIDL)
    Mike (Mtucceli)

Really........ you wana play with fire?? You know you will get burned ;)
    Hahaha we shall see we shall see ;) Fire ain't so bad lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    AJGARLETT:
    jeesh , that many bombs would probably wipe out my whole collection. You are one crazy Irish mofo!! lol
    It did lol, agreeing final bombs I send out this week I will have gone from 350+ to less than 30 total cigars to my name and those are only my special sticks that were bought for me or gifted to me that I promised I would not send out lol. Everything else though... GONE hahaha!!
  • Options
    One more name to add as well lol

Todd (Big_T06) you made my sh!tlist too ;)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:

LMAO Smack em good Irish!!!!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    90+ Irishman:

this should be interesting...
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    scarlin:
    mer·cy [mur-see] noun, plural -cies for 4, 5.
    1. compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence: Have mercy on the poor sinner.
    2. the disposition to be compassionate or forbearing: an adversary wholly without mercy.
    3. the discretionary power of a judge to pardon someone or to mitigate punishment, especially to send to prison rather than invoke the death penalty.
    4. an act of kindness, compassion, or favor: She has performed countless small mercies for her friends and neighbors.
    5. something that gives evidence of divine favor; blessing: It was just a mercy we had our seat belts on when it happened.
    Idiom
    6. at the mercy of, entirely in the power of; subject to: They were at the mercy of their captors. Also, at one's mercy.

Now you know ;)
    ..... Still confused. Only mercy I've ever heard of was a 750ml of Jameson, hmmm maybe these brothers should invest in some of that mercy...?
    Love me some Jameson!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:

So is everyone on the shitlist or is that just for Todd? Don't know why I made your list but thank you Brett you are a very generous brother.

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Brett im going to say thank you now. I don't know what i did but thanks. Because im sire once it gets here. I may disappear for a few days. Lol.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    MTuccelli:
    90+ Irishman:

So is everyone on the shitlist or is that just for Todd? Don't know why I made your list but thank you Brett you are a very generous brother.

Not sure how I made the sh!tlist... all I did was be his mooch! Upside though... PIF can't be repayed... but a sh!tlist bomb is open season for retaliation. So, really Mike, Irish is just f*cking himself here. lmao

on a serious note, I am looking forward to it.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    90+ Irishman:

Todd is just on my sh!tlist lol, and no need to thank me guys just happy to make some brothers smile this time of year, though with all of your eyebrows missing and burned off from the blast, those smiles might look a bit creepy.... didn't think that through ;)
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Brett im going to say thank you now. I don't know what i did but thanks. Because im sire once it gets here. I may disappear for a few days. Lol.
    Nothing to thank Justin.... but thanks for doing it now since I'm pretty sure your jaw will be wired shut after how hard I smacked ya ;P
  • Options
    BigT06:
    MTuccelli:
    90+ Irishman:

Not sure how I made the sh!tlist... all I did was be his mooch! Upside though... PIF can't be repayed... but a sh!tlist bomb is open season for retaliation. So, really Mike, Irish is just f*cking himself here. lmao

on a serious note, I am looking forward to it.
    Well the point you made would NORMALLY be 100% true but there is one vital flaw in your plan... it's a PIF/F U UP combo pack-smack so technically you aren't allowed to retaliate hehehehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FqpDmUO0y0
    Seriously.... watch it lol
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    90+ Irishman:

My Secret Santa
    Brett (Firetruckguy)
    E (ENFIDL)
    Mike (Mtucceli)

HOLY S***!!!! Guys and Gals.....better get an extra tube of KY....cause it's gonna hurt a little!!!! LOL
    This all depends on whether or not you are still walking upright or if I have relegated you to the wheel-chair? Don't worry I sent along some NOS stickers and fingerless driving gloves that way you can pimp your new ride lol
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    CvilleE:
    90+ Irishman:

My Secret Santa
    Brett (Firetruckguy)
    E (ENFIDL)
    Mike (Mtucceli)

This all depends on whether or not you are still walking upright or if I have relegated you to the wheel-chair? Don't worry I sent along some NOS stickers and fingerless driving gloves that way you can pimp your new ride lol
    hahahah...on that note here we go big boy......wrap up....

0310 2640 0000 4357 2335
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Can't we all just get along!!! HA!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Interesting, the Irishman must have forgotten what he has done and made himself....

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    MTuccelli:
    90+ Irishman:

Todd is just on my sh!tlist lol, and no need to thank me guys just happy to make some brothers smile this time of year, though with all of your eyebrows missing and burned off from the blast, those smiles might look a bit creepy.... didn't think that through ;)
    LMAO....the brows are starting to grow back brother :o)

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Interesting, the Irishman must have forgotten what he has done and made himself....

Ummm Rick, I'm lost and confused, what do ya mean brother?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

pm me your addy please ?
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Well then Brett. Let me help you out.

What you have done is caused a lot of carnage. What you have made yourself is... a TARGET
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    JHewey:

+1 - I shall do the same thing, "THANK YOU" Brett! If anyone feels the need to send me some get well cards, flowers, booze or anything else to aid in my "soon" to be visit to the recovery room. HAHA. I have to say Brett is one of the many,many, MANY brothers here that give with out reason or cause. Just remember....what comes around....goes around.