Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

New Traders X-MAS (looking for twelve new traders)

Send me your name and address (via PM) and I will redistribute names to everyone. The name you get is the name that you will send cigars to. Included in your PM to sign up should be the following: your name and address. Add your request of Cigar "Mild / Medium / Full" I will pair you up by preference of Cigar. You send out what you consider your top brands (Three pair of Cigar brands, six total sticks and one stick that is a OMG stick, this guy is a f*$@&ing awesome trader!!) Clear as mud? 6 sticks paired and 1 OMG stick = 7 total. Of course you can send out more cigars if you want. RULES you must have under 100 post AND be in good standing as a trader. you must sign up before the 9th. The names will be Distributed on the 9th and your Gift should be in the mail no later than the 12th. Final requirement, pics must be posted of the received gift so that we can all see what kind of trader you are. after you have sent me the PM, post here that you signed up so we can all see who is participating.

Comments

• Options
    I am in. Thanks
    Pm'd info

Hope I get it right
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    great idea Chris!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Noobs best jump in on this.....
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Seriously! I've traded with Chris before... Much like the joker, he's a man of his woooooooooooooord
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I'd like to request a copy of that newb addy list. LOL
  • Options
    Guys, I really want go get in on this, but I don't know if I am in the best position to do so. I am deployed on a Navy ship so it is going to be a long shipping process. I can't guarantee it would be delivered by Christmas.
    That, plus I don't know if I have a OMG THIS GUY IS AN AWESOME TRADER kind of stick.
    Any advice?
  • Options
    Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    PM sent!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I'm already in the other Christmas exchange. If you need players just PM me and I'll join. Don't want to double dip.
  • Options
    Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Jiffy, PM your info, your a service man and I have nothing but respect for anyone who serves. I'll take care of you. Don't worry about the OMG Stick.
  • Options
    Hey boys, I just wanted to show what a great guy Bucking W is. This Botl sent me a little xmas cheer today and im still picking up pieces of the FTG house from it.

Check out the good traders thread to see the destruction!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    This is a fantastic idea! PM me if you need someone to fill it up. Does anyone know how to temporarily decrease post counts??? LOL
  • Options
    Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Ocho, I didn't get the response I was hoping for but I tell you what I'll get a re-post going after Christmas for a New Years exchange and it will be open for everyone.
  • Options
    Damn good idea, that way I can get in on it as well!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    What ever happened to this?
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    damn i wish i could be a part of this lol - what if we are just hyper posters and have 100+ posts in less than a month?
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    oldsoulrevival:
    damn i wish i could be a part of this lol - what if we are just hyper posters and have 100+ posts in less than a month?
    this is a old deal...just trying to see whats up. Bubba sent his out and has not heard back from the OP...just wondering if anyone else had.