Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I PROTEST

This Saturday I plan to start a new movement.
I will exercise my First Amendment rights and speak up.
I plan to OCCUPY a B&M
That's correct. I'm going in, light up a huge stick and spend the day there smoking and drinking. I shall be loud and obnoxious. I will smell bad by the end of the day, and I will demand free cigars. If the authorities try to remove me, they'll have to pry that smoking stick out of my cold dead hand. Give us cigars or give us death.

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    beatnic:
    I plan to OCCUPY a B&M
    That's correct. I'm going in, light up a huge stick and spend the day there smoking and drinking. I shall be loud and obnoxious. I will smell bad by the end of the day, and I will demand free cigars. If the authorities try to remove me, they'll have to pry that smoking stick out of my cold dead hand. Give us cigars or give us death.

Sorry to say this Beatnic... but this is not a new movement.

Shaun and I went to the B&M last night. Played cribbage. After that watched Slap Shot. After that watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail. We occupied that place for a long time.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    beatnic:
    I plan to OCCUPY a B&M

Did you totally miss #OccupyTheHumidor that Stephen and I put together? lol
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    beatnic:
    I plan to OCCUPY a B&M

It's a shame your so far away. That sounds EXACTLY like something I would LOVE to do.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    ENFIDL:
    beatnic:
    I plan to OCCUPY a B&M

I must have. LOL
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    beatnic:
    I plan to OCCUPY a B&M

The number of cigar sites is totally mind numbing. I even have your blog saved in favorites. LOL. I gotta get hip on rss feeds and such. I need me a teenager!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    beatnic:
    I plan to OCCUPY a B&M

Shaun and I went to the B&M last night. Played cribbage. After that watched Slap Shot. After that watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail. We occupied that place for a long time.
    Those are some funny ass movies,,, Glad to see Shaun is a positive influence..lol
  • Options
    Marker:
    beatnic:
    I plan to OCCUPY a B&M

The Holy Grail??!! Man, one of my all time favorites. I actually have a toy sized figurine of one of, get this, "The Knights Who Say Ni" on my window sill as I type. I SAY OCCUPY!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Heh, occupying my local B&M (Tampa Humidor, awesome B&M BTW) is what I've been doing every weekend for the past month; occupy, buy a few sticks, smoke some of the bought ones and my own from home, play Skyrim all day/watch golf/watch football :)
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    After that watched Slap Shot.

This was filmed a half hour from where I live. The arena is still there.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I support your actions and will do the same in San Diego County!! I will also bring a few BOTL with me and smoke until I can smoke no more!!