Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Is there a Liga Privada Taster/Sampler pack?

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
I swear that I saw some type of Liga Privada sampler on Ccom a while ago, but I can't find it now and I'm not sure where else I would have seen it.
I tried a google search and found a 5-stick sampler for the No. 9 but it was sold out on the few sites that showed it as a result.

Any ways....it's been a while since I've had a Liga Privada and I'd love to revisit it (especially in multiple sizes) and across all three blends (T52, No. 9, Undercrown)....

Any suggestions on where I could find a sampler or should I call up Ccom and just order singles?

Thanks
(And sorry if this isn't the right place to post this.)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Sadly you can do neither. Ccom is out of both samplers and all singles last I have called... a couple weeks ago. You can fins them online elsewhere is you search enough. But good luck. Lol. If you do find some, let me know!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Sadly you can do neither. Ccom is out of both samplers and all singles last I have called... a couple weeks ago. You can fins them online elsewhere is you search enough. But good luck. Lol. If you do find some, let me know!
    Sending pm's
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Yea good luck online tbh. Luckily my B&M has plenty in stock :).
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Yeah not easy to find online. I get lucky and find people selling them. But haven't come across any lately. So let me know too.
  • Options
    I can pick a few up at my B&M if you guys want.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    I can pick a few up at my B&M if you guys want.
    PM sent
  • Options
    Kid & Scarlin,

I appreciate the info and offers to pick some up. I'm going to check around some of the local B&Ms this weekend....I've been doing most of my shopping on Ccom so I haven't been to them in a while.

I'll let you know my findings and if I don't come across any, I'll probably take you up on that offer, Scarlin.

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I would just contact Tim and see if he can put together a sampler of the Liga Privadas and the Undercrown (not a Liga Privada blend btw)
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    docbp87:
    I would just contact Tim and see if he can put together a sampler of the Liga Privadas and the Undercrown (not a Liga Privada blend btw)
    ++1
  • Options
    NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    i think ive been on the back order list for the liga box samplers for at 4-5 months?
  • Options
    BigT06:
    JHewey:
    Yeah not easy to find online. I get lucky and find people selling them. But haven't come across any lately. So let me know too.
    Check for PMs (first time sending them out...let me know if it didn't come through)

• Options
    NightHawk:
    i think ive been on the back order list for the liga box samplers for at 4-5 months?
    Dang, that's a crazy long wait time. Hopefully you'll get them soon.
    But when you say "box sampler" do you mean it comes special packaging, like al Drew Estate box, similar to the Obsidian, or CAO sampler boxes?
    Or is it just a sampler put together by Ccom?

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    jgibv:
    NightHawk:
    Dang, that's a crazy long wait time. Hopefully you'll get them soon.
    But when you say "box sampler" do you mean it comes special packaging, like al Drew Estate box, similar to the Obsidian, or CAO sampler boxes?
    Or is it just a sampler put together by Ccom?
    they come in really cool sampler boxes of 5.
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    My local B&M has tons of DE stuff in stock, Undercrown, LP9, T52, Dirty rat, MUWAT, etc. If anyone needs some, let me know and i can pick em up and ship em out, receipt and all. Or, I can go in and ask if the shop will perhaps ship to you. Couldn't hurt to ask, and they are GREAT guys.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Krieger:
    My local B&M has tons of DE stuff in stock, Undercrown, LP9, T52, Dirty rat, MUWAT, etc. If anyone needs some, let me know and i can pick em up and ship em out, receipt and all. Or, I can go in and ask if the shop will perhaps ship to you. Couldn't hurt to ask, and they are GREAT guys.
    Most good B&Ms will gladly ship.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Krieger:
    Most good B&Ms will gladly ship.
    I bought a box of Liga 9s and my B&M was hesitant to sell to me just because the whole line is hard to get in and he just got 2 boxes. How he described the distribution is they come in random spurts of 2-3 boxes and the T52s are harder to get in for some reason despite the bad No9 crop.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Krieger:
    Could you PM me with what they have in, preferably the T52 in a few different sizes...but anything will do...thanks!
  • Options
    Krieger, you gots a PM
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Could you PM me with what they have in, preferably the T52 in a few different sizes...but anything will do...thanks!
    Sent you a PM too with a place you might want to check out.

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    jgibv:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Sent you a PM too with a place you might want to check out.
    Thank you sir, greatly appreciated!!!
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Krieger:
    pm to you krieger