Home General Discussion

Humidor questions

Hi..I recently came across a Humidor.  I was working for an antique jeweler who closed up the shop and gave this to me.  I am looking for any info that I can get.  I would like to sell it and I am unable to give any sort of description.  I believe it to Mahogany, but after that, I have no clue.  Please look at the photos' from the attached link and if anyone could give me some info, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.  Lisa

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58367701@N05/

Comments

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like it could be one of Waxingmoon's.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    havent seen him around in a while. his website isnt even up as him anymore. i may be wrong but i thought it was www.waxingmoon.com ? ?
    it definitely has some of his hallmarks.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ok found his actual site....
    www.waxingmoonhumidors.com

you can contact him directly and ask if he made it. a true craftsman will recognize his own work instantly.
  • crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    I don't think that is one of his.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    kuzi16:

you can contact him directly and ask if he made it. a true craftsman will recognize his own work instantly.
    Yeah he made a jewelry box for my wife and its amazing. Great guy to work with as well.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    kuzi16:
    havent seen him around in a while.
    PM Kuzi
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    pm sent
    Since you are new to this forum, you can check your pm's (private messages) by clicking on the "inbox" link, top right of the web page when you are signed in. You can reply to any pm from there.

• I did contact waxing moon..it isn't theirs..thanks for the suggestion...