Welcome to Disneyland

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
Mr. Pujols and Mr. Wilson........

Comments

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Mr. Pujols could firkin buy Disneyland
  • Options
    Now there's a waste of money if I've ever seen one. Pujols is already breaking down and well.. CJ Wilson? GTFOMF.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    10 years is a looooong time for a power hitter who's already been in the league for 10 or 11 years.
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    10 years is a looooong time for a power hitter who's already been in the league for 10 or 11 years.
    Not on the junior circuit where there is the DH.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    bandyt09:
    boydmcgowan:
    hahaha, this is true the DH will help him out. and I hope it works out for you guys, but dang its a risky move . . . . won't be able to move a contract like that if it doesn't work out. Short term though, it'll put some butts in those seats, which is always a good thing.
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    bandyt09:
    boydmcgowan:
    hahaha, this is true the DH will help him out. and I hope it works out for you guys, but dang its a risky move . . . . won't be able to move a contract like that if it doesn't work out. Short term though, it'll put some butts in those seats, which is always a good thing.
    Short term it will help generate more dollars in the TV rights. More long term based on precious numbers and factor in age but less wear and tear due to the DH and the Home Run record has a chance to fall with Albert in an Angels uniform. As with everything else, it all depends as I do remember the Mo Vaughn "era"...
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    boydmcgowan:
    I've never understood this thinking regarding the DH. Considering with the DH the pitchers actually HAVE to pitch against nine potentially solid batters. They don't get the "break" that a NL pitcher does around good ole batter #9.