Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

415 smackdown

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
i hit kevin awhile back so today i got a 415 smackdown with some great smokes and a few rare ones, including a partagas isom, wolfman, alec bradley fine and rare ,, been wanting to try the 5vegas 2009 and another bork is sending one 2, now ill have 2 to try, thanks kevin! great bork! imageimage

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit Kevin!!!

jj, I stoped fvcking with Kevin, causes too much destruction!! Says hes in the construction business, maybe that has something to do with it....LOL.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stupenderific hit Kevin! JJ is great people and most certainly deserves such a quality hit!! Nicely done and thanks for hitting him!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Stupenderific
    Hey Mary Poppins is the only one that can pull something off like that.

Nice hit bro....good to see JJ getting smacked around for a change.

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    i hit kevin awhile back so today i got a 415 smackdown with some great smokes and a few rare ones, including a partagas isom, wolfman, alec bradley fine and rare ,, been wanting to try the 5vegas 2009 and another bork is sending one 2, now ill have 2 to try, thanks kevin! great bork! imageimage
    Merry Christmas...LOL.....Nice work 415...Cant make out what Gurkha that is???
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Kevin don't play around. Nice, can't complain at all about that Jimmy.

• Options
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Merry Christmas...LOL.....Nice work 415...Cant make out what Gurkha that is???
    grand age
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    zeebra:
    Very nice hit Kevin!!!

jj, I stoped fvcking with Kevin, causes too much destruction!! Says hes in the construction business, maybe that has something to do with it....LOL.
    if i remember correctly Z you hit me last. ive just been waiting for the right time to hit you back.

well jj glad your happy. it was just my way of saying thanks for the bomb you sent me.
  • Options
    415:
    zeebra:
    Very nice hit Kevin!!!

if i remember correctly Z you hit me last. ive just been waiting for the right time to hit you back.

well jj glad your happy. it was just my way of saying thanks for the bomb you sent me.
    thanks again,, and get the Z man, ,lol
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I can not wait to try an Uzi, loooooks so yummy