Home General Discussion

Checking Out

Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
Alright fellas, time for me to go do god's work. I'll be underway on monday for a hair over 3 weeks. The last time i was on the ship the internet sucked so i'll be detached from ya'll for a while. I can see the withdrawls now :). It wont be to bad, i stuffed my travel-dor humi full of about 40 sticks to keep me sane. Just didnt want you guys to think i disappeared. I love you guys and will talk to ya when i get back.

Later Brothers!

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Jet/Vinnie.. We'll be missing you too, stay safe and we'll have lots to talk about when you get back. Forty cigars % twenty-one days= you should be okay. No telling what will be waiting for you when you get home.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Ha! I'll be back home before you! Lol, stay safe, we'll see ya when you get back.
  • Stay safe man, and ration those sticks, or there's no way 40 will last ya!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hey Jet stay safe bud. I will have a package ready for you when you return. If you do get a chance prior to coming back, come back online and let us know here when you return for sure and I will pau this in the mail to meet you when you reach shore. Play safe dewd!!!
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Have a safe trip!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Take care, Jet. We'll see you when you get back. Just don't pull a Lassie on us.
  • " stay off the port catwalk"
    just cause I know you dont hear it enough..lol
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    fair seas and follow winds bro
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    God Speed Vinny-we'll be here when ya get back
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Good luck on your ship duty Vinny, hope all goes well for you out on the open seas.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Yeah, what they said. You said it'd just be a three-hour tour, right?
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Take care brother. Stay safe and we'll see you when you get back.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Man, I'm late getting in on this.. we were out for the weekend. Take care, Jet, and we'll talk to you soon. Of course, probably real soon after you finally getting around to reading this.... yeah.. so let me just go ahead and say, "Welcome Back!"
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    3 weeks? You probably won't hit any ports but if you do, remember, wear a rubber and by god don't marry her.
  • Brewed, screwed, and tattooed! Be safe bro. Talk to ya when you get back