Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Playboy

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
Seen this at a local B&M, intrigued by it..anyone have one?

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    I hear this month's run has Lindsay Lohan in it... with that kind of filler, you might want to put it in a condom before you lick the cap! LOL Seriously though, have seen these myself but not tried them, sort of screamed "GIMMICK!" to me. Interested to see what people who have tried them have to say.

• Options
    The Sniper:
    I hear this month's run has Lindsay Lohan in it... with that kind of filler, you might want to put it in a condom before you lick the cap! LOL Seriously though, have seen these myself but not tried them, sort of screamed "GIMMICK!" to me. Interested to see what people who have tried them have to say.

That was my thoughts as well
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:

I've got a couple left from a three-fer deal I picked up a year or two ago. As I recall, the one I burnt was acceptable but nothing to write home about. Guess I ought to fire up another one to see if age has helped 'em. Only reason I was keeping 'em was for bragging rights but, when I think of it, who'm I gonna brag to about 'em? I'll try to remember to let you know what I think of 'em after all this time.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the playboy is a don diego cigar, which i love the dd furetes
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    the playboy is a don diego cigar, which i love the dd furetes
    Yeah, Don Diego/Playboy is a straight forward smoke.. Worth the money, it won't disappoint, but to me like so many other cigars.. Just another decent cigar and not really one I would always keep a supply of. You will enjoy it though.
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    The Sniper:

I've got a couple left from a three-fer deal I picked up a year or two ago. As I recall, the one I burnt was acceptable but nothing to write home about. Guess I ought to fire up another one to see if age has helped 'em. Only reason I was keeping 'em was for bragging rights but, when I think of it, who'm I gonna brag to about 'em? I'll try to remember to let you know what I think of 'em after all this time.

Okay, I just took a look at the couple I have left and they're not the ones from Don Diego. These were from Altadis, evidently, and a different stick altogether.

• Options
    jlmarta:
    jlmarta:
    The Sniper:

Okay, I just took a look at the couple I have left and they're not the ones from Don Diego. These were from Altadis, evidently, and a different stick altogether.

so i wonder if there are both producing? i found these looking around imageimagehttp://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=157
  • Options
    I don't know. You can read more about the Altadis version at Tampacigar. Com.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I've had both of them or at least there were two when I tried them. Both were okay. Nothing worth making one go out and buy a bunch. Nothing special but won't piss you off that you spend **** dollars on.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    I've had both of them or at least there were two when I tried them. Both were okay. Nothing worth making one go out and buy a bunch. Nothing special but won't piss you off that you spend **** dollars on.
    yup, never had one but when i first started smoking cigars several people said the playboy was a good one to start with
  • Options
    may have to give one a go just so I can say I had a playboy