Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

It was a GREAT day today...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
I received three packages today. The first package of cigars is what I received from joining the CRA. I know many of you are already members but seeing to how I am a rookie, this is my first time. Obviously, there has never been a better time to join to protect our rights as BOTLs. As a bonus to joining I received these ten great cigars. It is probably the best $99 that I have spent so far. If you are not already a member I would encourage you to look into this option.

The second package I received floored me. Over the last couple of days I have seen some of you guys receive a cigar band collage from MTuccelli. It is one of the coolest ideas that I have ever seen. I recently mentioned this to my wife on how I should start collecting bands and making my own. Because of Mike's generosity I now have one. This thing is cool, I mean really cool. I have had many dealings with Mike and he is one of those guys that gets more enjoyment from giving than receiving. I am lucky to be able to call him my friend. Ohhh, I almost forgot, he also sent me five great cigars lol.

The last package is crazy, crazy. I enlisted help from "415." I put Kevin on an undercover top secret mission, and this is where the craziness started. Not only did this brother complete the mission, he went as far as sending me a Christmas bomb after the job was completed. Remember, as you look at this picture, I requested his help. This was not a trade. This was just one example of one brother helping another brother out. I am completely indebted to Kevin, and his generosity will not be forgotten. I tip my hat to both Kevin and Mike for your unbelievable thoughtfulness in sending me these packages.

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Great Day Indeed!!!!!Nice work guys!!
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Incredible!!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Now I wanna join! Much easier to justify the $$ when I can tell my wife it comes with all those cigars! lol
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap, I'm joining!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    On the site it says 2 premium sticks or am I missing something
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    I joined at my local BM. They had these packs already there. Pretty cool huh.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent Day!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    greg2648:
    deejmemixx:
    I joined at my local BM. They had these packs already there. Pretty cool huh.
    Hell ya
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    BANG! That is pretty solid bro.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That's a heel of a hook-up there Greg.. Donate a hundred and get 125 bucks in smokes !
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Simply put..WOW!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Thats a good day!! I like how the bombs and gifts are getting creative. Its not just cigars any more! The guys here have taken it to the next level! I've seen shirts, hats, ash trays, custom clocks, and custom collages! The guys never cease to amaze me!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jr_p951:
    Thats a good day!! I like how the bombs and gifts are getting creative. Its not just cigars any more! The guys here have taken it to the next level! I've seen shirts, hats, ash trays, custom clocks, and custom collages! The guys never cease to amaze me!
    Seriously.. You guys do some awesome creative sends to each other.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    BOTL they don't come any better. Way to go.