Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Perdomo ESVs

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
Holy Crap! That is the closest cigar I've ever had to an ISOM. You guys know I'm not a reviewer but this cigar is amazing. Thanks urbs ...

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    And by extension, you're thanking me as well...so, you're welcome. :)
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

madurofan:
    Holy Crap! That is the closest cigar I've ever had to an ISOM. You guys know I'm not a reviewer but this cigar is amazing. Thanks urbs ...

Gawd ....with all the chatter about these ....but dang, where to put them ...

• Options
    Now that is an easy one...you can have them sent to me and I'll store them for you, for a small fee of course, one cigar per two weeks.
  • Options
    that sounds reasonable but what about that not having any room thing yourself ....
  • Options

madurofan:

Maddy was that a first or the seconds and what size was it and was it a maduro ....damn i'm outta breath after that haha

• Options
    I'll throw in my two cents here if you don't mind. I smoke the seconds, they only come in one wrapper, a Connecticut, and the size I choose is the epicure which measure in at 6x54.
  • Options

j0z3r:
    I'll throw in my two cents here if you don't mind. I smoke the seconds, they only come in one wrapper, a Connecticut, and the size I choose is the epicure which measure in at 6x54.

Thanks Joe...that looks like the size I would try or the regente ....think i will order some tommorow ...

• Options
    dep691dep691 Posts: 311

madurofan:

Really, I haven't really liked too much from them besides the champagne and don't really by anything else from them.

Hey jozer since you said you have had these before is this a consistent profile in your experience.

• Options
    j0z3r:
    And this is exactly what Urbs gifted me as well. The only thing I noticed that would make them seconds is first off none of the three I have match, by that I mean the wrapper is a different shade on each one its quite noticable. Second the one I smoked Saturday had some greenish spots at first I thought they were mold and I was going to kick duty's ass for allowing mold to grow in urbi's cabinet but then I realized they were just spots on the wrapper. I'd never seen anything like it but it didn't affect the flavor or the burn so whatever.

Thanks again urbs and joz ...
  • Options
    dep691:

madurofan:

Really, I haven't really liked too much from them besides the champagne and don't really by anything else from them.

Hey jozer since you said you have had these before is this a consistent profile in your experience.

Now I'm not saying it tasted just like a cuban(hell not all cubans taste alike) but it had a noticable resemblance to the unique flavor that makes you perk up and go "HEY cuban cigar here"!
  • Options
    Well I will have to pick one or two up and try them out. Thanks for the review, in depth as always just like mine,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol.
  • Options
    I've found that when I do a full real review of a cigar I always end up not enjoying the cigar. So I stopped doing them. I can pick up flavors and all I just don't take notes or anything and I have the memory of a goldfish many times.
  • Options

madurofan:
    I've found that when I do a full real review of a cigar I always end up not enjoying the cigar. So I stopped doing them. I can pick up flavors and all I just don't take notes or anything and I have the memory of a goldfish many times.

what he said

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    I have the memory of a goldfish many times.
    oh look! buried treasure!
    oh look! buried treasure!....
  • Options
    dep691:
    Yes, they have been very consistent. A very reliable cigar too, you can pretty much light up and not have to worry about burn corrections.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    dep691:

Yes, they have been very consistent. A very reliable cigar too, you can pretty much light up and not have to worry about burn corrections.

Thanks, got a gift card for V-Day and gonna go to the B&M in the morning and pick up some new sticks I haven't tried before.

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    dep691:
    j0z3r:
    dep691:

Thanks, got a gift card for V-Day and gonna go to the B&M in the morning and pick up some new sticks I haven't tried before.

Now that's true love. A gift card from your local cigar shop. THAT is a keeper. I guess that would be like geting flowers, candy, jewelry, and a pedicure.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    You're very welcome, maddy. Glad you liked them. I don't remember if you're a coffee drinker, but I love these with coffee.

In line with what j0z3r said, I've never had a construction problem with one of these. You light it. It burns. Slow, steady, even. No muss, no fuss, no dickin' around.
  • Options
    Unfortunately not a coffee drinker. But I'm a Guiness drinker. Its similar :).