Man O’ War

2»

Comments

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    dennisking:
    Ken Light:
    dennisking:
    we are all AJ Fernandez fans here and really enjoy his body of work. other sticks you might like are all the La Herencia lines and all the San Lotano lines

+1, I'd also add the 5 Vegas AAA
    agreed
    for the price you can get these on deals, with some age they are really a hard maduro to pass up.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Ken Light:
    dennisking:
    we are all AJ Fernandez fans here and really enjoy his body of work. other sticks you might like are all the La Herencia lines and all the San Lotano lines

agreed
    What started out as a lil MOW sampler has grown into an AJ Fernandez BOMB!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    dennisking:

I'd add San Miguel as a must try AJ blend as well.
    Also FYI here's the wikipedia article listing all of AJ's blends...

I gotta say wow!, I had no idea he did all of these blends.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Ken Light:
    dennisking:

Great link! I knew most of them...but anyone know what those Emilio ones are?
    Also didn't know he was responsible for RP Fusion. They can't all be winners I guess, lol
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    jgibv:
    Ken Light:
    dennisking:

Also didn't know he was responsible for RP Fusion. They can't all be winners I guess, lol
    Ken, the Emilio AF1 and AF2 are amazing sticks! Of course the 'AF' stands for AJ Fernandez.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    Ken Light:
    jgibv:
    Ken Light:
    dennisking:

Ken, the Emilio AF1 and AF2 are amazing sticks! Of course the 'AF' stands for AJ Fernandez.
    I don't see them on the ccom listing, anyone know how I can get my hands on a few?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.