Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Rhamlin's sneak attack on Irish

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So Ricky decided that he needed to blindside me and crack me in the skull with a FANTASTIC package... thank you so much brother this is OVER the TOP and will not soon be forgotten!! Thank you so much and I can't wait to enjoy these bad boys!!! What is the story on the Monte?? Thank you Ricky!!!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Smacked around again!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I can't even tell you what EL 2008 Monte that is. Never seen one in that size. The Monte EL 2008 I know is 6.5x54. That looks smaller than that.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit, looks Like that old saying. You reap what you sow.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a funny story behind that Monte. It involved a lady from my church who went on a vacation and did me a little favor. Anyway my brother my pickings are starting to get low but Ive been holding onto that for you.
  • Options
    Wow Ricky and thanks a lot!! Since you are low I guess this next one will have to be for you :D
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Awesome hit, what box are those in? Looks awesome.
  • Options
    That is a cool box, never seen one with cradles.
  • Options
    looks like an Alec Bradley Fine and Rare box
  • Options
    AJGARLETT:
    looks like an Alec Bradley Fine and Rare box
    Ding ding ding!! A local brother had no use for the box so he sent it my way... I'm going to take it apart and router the inner box edge so that I can put in some weather stripping and make it into a humi for ultra premiums only.. Also the lid warped since Colorado is drier and colder so I have to reflaten it
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Wow Ricky and thanks a lot!! Since you are low I guess this next one will have to be for you :D
    LOL Brett I think you and I have different ideas about running low. My idea of getting low is about a month or so of cigars while your idea of getting low seems to be when you open your humi and realized you've sent them all out on bombs and need to run to the B&M to get something to smoke for the day.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    90+ Irishman:
    LOL Brett I think you and I have different ideas about running low. My idea of getting low is about a month or so of cigars while your idea of getting low seems to be when you open your humi and realized you've sent them all out on bombs and need to run to the B&M to get something to smoke for the day.
    Yeahhh.... that sounds about right. Still, low is low.... I know who my next ***... er brother is :)
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    For sure that box is pretty bad a**! I am a fan of the cradles.