Home Non Cigar Related

Found a great use for competitors magazines

They go where they belong; Makes great fire starter. HA! I don't know how all these cigar companies found my mailing address.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i mean that is the only thing they are good for. i lost all remaining respect (and that wasnt much) for T******n when they featured swisher sweets and black and mild on the cover.

i mean, i understand that the money that those brands bring in helps the cause and many of the retailers online sell them ( even Cigar.com) but the COVER?

how does a company claim to be a premium retailer and then have that on the cover.

the Ccom catalog actually has info and interviews. i read those. i read that catalog cover to cover.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i mean that is the only thing they are good for. i lost all remaining respect (and that wasnt much) for T******n when they featured swisher sweets and black and mild on the cover.

i mean, i understand that the money that those brands bring in helps the cause and many of the retailers online sell them ( even Cigar.com) but the COVER?

how does a company claim to be a premium retailer and then have that on the cover.

the Ccom catalog actually has info and interviews. i read those. i read that catalog cover to cover.
    +1, I thought it was a sinful waste of ink and advertising space.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    The JR catalog is a thing of beauty. I couldn't burn it up, but I quit buying from them when their shipping prices shot through the roof.