Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Arizona bound

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
My child bride and I will be snowbirding it in Yuma for a few weeks starting right after Christmas. Working now to get the Ramblin' Radisson ready to pull down there. Loading, checking everything out, etc. We were there for a couple weeks in '09 and had a pretty good time. A lot of the members of our camping club also go down there so it's Party Central.

Are there any BOTLs or SOTLs in that area? Might possibly be up for a Herf while I'm there.

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    My child bride and I will be snowbirding it in Yuma for a few weeks starting right after Christmas. Working now to get the Ramblin' Radisson ready to pull down there. Loading, checking everything out, etc. We were there for a couple weeks in '09 and had a pretty good time. A lot of the members of our camping club also go down there so it's Party Central.

Are there any BOTLs or SOTLs in that area? Might possibly be up for a Herf while I'm there.
    Sounds like a good time,,Have Fun and Bon Voyage
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Cool times man. I hope you guys have a ton of fun.

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    have a great time!!
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    I am on the westside of Phoenix...Would absolutely be down for a herf...Gila Bend is about half-way I think...Keep in touch...
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, we won't be going to Arizona after all. I cancelled our reservation because my wife just isn't recuperating from her recent hospital stay as well or as fast as we had thought she would. We would have been there for three weeks to a month and I just didn't feel she was up to it. Maybe next year.

Spindrift, I'll keep you in mind if we make it next year. Also, I just noticed another BOTL posting on these boards who's from the Phoenix area. I don't remember his moniker but you probably already know him anyway. At least he's a potential herfin' buddy.