Home Non Cigar Related

F*ckin' boss

xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
Ain't much worse in the work place than having a boss shove a pet project of theirs onto you. Will it work? All evidence and past experience points to no. Can you tell them that? Hell no.

F*ck this c.unt.

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    xmacro:
    Ain't much worse in the work place than having a boss shove a pet project of theirs onto you. Will it work? All evidence and past experience points to no. Can you tell them that? Hell no.

F*ck this c.unt.

DISCLAIMER: this post is not by me.

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Ya, its a long shot but if you do pull it off you will be in his good graces FOREVER
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    xmacro:

F*ck this c.unt.

...hey Stephen, how have you been lately Brother. I guess other people have bad days at work too.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a case of don't tell me I'm wrong, show me.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    They realize that it won't work and dump it off on employees. So when it fails...they have someone to point the finger at!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:

F*ck this c.unt.

I couldn't do that. I have a way of telling people how I feel, and doing someone else's crap wouldn't fly. guess that's why I'm self employed.
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Now we know who posed for this....image
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    xmacro:

F*ck this c.unt.

ROTFL,,I gotta tell ya,,when I first saw the title of the thread I was like ..Damn what did Stephens boss do now....lol
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    The Kid:
    stephen_hannibal:
    xmacro:

F*ck this c.unt.

ROTFL,,I gotta tell ya,,when I first saw the title of the thread I was like ..Damn what did Stephens boss do now....lol
    me too! lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    BigT06:
    The Kid:
    stephen_hannibal:
    xmacro:

F*ck this c.unt.

me too! lol.
    +3 - I was thinking Stephen was all upset.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Goldy:
    Ya, its a long shot but if you do pull it off you will be in his good graces FOREVER
    Not really man. So bosses really are only in it for themselves.
    Marko I'll be praying for ya man. I know how rough it is being set up for failure.

• djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    xmacro:

F*ck this c.unt.

I feel you brother, yesterday my boss dumps a ton of *** on me yesterday and I didn't get around to this non-critical issue because I was on the phone with Microsoft all day. So after working my ass off for 10+ hours already he has to call me and tell me what a **** job of taking care of that non critical issue. So I ended up working 12+ hours yesterday for something that could have waited. I swear I can't take it much more longer.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    My boss is the exception.. Never worked for someone like him. Will roll up the sleeves and get into the *** with us, won't let anyone else mess with our department, and not tight with spending. Of course my department has always been known for how tight we are. Gotta say I pretty much love my job.
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    i bet if you do get it to come off he will claim all the credit
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Hey now. Watch those mean words. I'm a boss.

You're Fired!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    sol1821:
    i bet if you do get it to come off he will claim all the credit
    Bah, that's pretty much it. If it fails, well, "there's always next time", or if she's in a pissy mood "you could've done better" - if it succeeds, it's all to her credit.
    beatnic:
    Hey now. Watch those mean words. I'm a boss.

You're Fired!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    I gotta tell ya, with the different dept's in my business, and the different attitudes, I'm finding out real quick which bosses I wanna emulate when I get up in the ranks. Some bosses, like this ****, scare everybody around them, to the point that no one wants to approach them with a problem until it's huge - things get swept under the rug because people are afraid of them

Other bosses are real good - they're hard **** and demand that you work, but they know how to kick back and have a good time. And when you screw up, they'll let you have it and might curse up and down, but you know you're not gonna be fired (assuming it was a mistake, and not something that shouldn't have been allowed to happen) and they'll show you how to fix your own mess.

I can take a boss swearing up and down at me and kicking trashcans, etc - so long as I know I'm not gonna lose my job over a stupid mistake and they'll show me how to fix things so I don't screw up again, I'm good with them. It's the ones that threaten to fire you over dumb mistakes and that talk down to you on things you don't know about that really piss me off

/rant

• IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    Direwolf:
    My boss is the exception.. Never worked for someone like him. Will roll up the sleeves and get into the *** with us, won't let anyone else mess with our department, and not tight with spending. Of course my department has always been known for how tight we are. Gotta say I pretty much love my job.
    I'm with ya! I love my general manager and thanks to her she made me the manager of my own department of me and never been happier bossing myself around.