Home General Discussion

what did you guys pick up...

with all these holiday cigar sales, just curious what some of you guys bought for yourselves this holiday season. for me it was a few san lotano ovals, and a few 4kicks, both great smokes!!

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    My christmas present was 5 Ave Maria Reconquista and a Xikar cutter.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuente holiday sampler collection 2011
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    for me I got some beads finally (ordered yesterday).....the gel isn't cutting it. on the other hand I have scored the 5V Limitada 06-11 collection, and a 10 pack of 5V Triple A.....gonna be after Xmas before I'm really able to get stuff from the wish list...
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    I'm waiting until after the holidays to see if there are any holes inthe humidor that need filling, but I definately see a bunch of ovals in my future.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    for me I got some beads finally (ordered yesterday).....the gel isn't cutting it. on the other hand I have scored the 5V Limitada 06-11 collection, and a 10 pack of 5V Triple A.....gonna be after Xmas before I'm really able to get stuff from the wish list...
    I tried to fill a decent number on your wish list with the package I sent, update it and shoot it to me again.... I'll see what I have napping that you may be interested in :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    CvilleE:
    I tried to fill a decent number on your wish list with the package I sent, update it and shoot it to me again.... I'll see what I have napping that you may be interested in :)
    Hold on a minute...lol. I was only refering to a few box purchases I'm planning on making. You my friend as others on here have generosly pick my wish list apart lately, and sorry if what I said came out the wrong way. The stuff I've been getting from you I would not have otherwise had a change to try, so again forgive my choice of words....