Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Why does this always happen when traveling?

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
My wife is in London on business and I just got a call that her grandma passed. man that sucks. She was pretty dam close to ger grandma too.

Comments

• Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    That sucks...Especially during the holiday season...I know, I lost my brother 12/17/2011 and it made the holidays kind of rough...Thoughts are with both of you...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorry for you and your familys loss, i miss my grandma that passed in 1979 she was a great woman
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Brian, I am so Sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my Prayers.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Wow that is terrible im sorry to hear! Ya'll will be in our prayers.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Sorry to hear it goldy. Prayers your way.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    My wife is in London on business and I just got a call that her grandma passed. man that sucks. She was pretty dam close to ger grandma too.
    I'm truly sorry to hear that Brian, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers... if you need anything at all just holler.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    I know I'm new and all, but I am truely sorry for you and your families loss. I know how hard it can be when the grandma you absolutly love just isn't around any more, I lost my favroite grandma a couple of years ago right before Thanksgiving it was really rough but my thoughts and good feelings go out to you and everyone else as well.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this for both of you, Brian and Paul...
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    My condolences, my grandmother passed this summer too.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Thanks for all the well wishes