Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Show me your firearms

Well I searched back in the fourm and didnt see a similar thread.

A while back I sold off all my firearms(for a woman...dumb I know). Now I have started adding to my collection again. So far I have 2 cheap but effective firearms.

995TS
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Hi-point c9
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• Options
    IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135

Booya! Nothing deadlier than an apple out of a womans purse!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    That's hilarious!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atta girl! You tell 'em, Amanda..... LOL
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Haha. That's great. But here is my baby. My only right now. Sig P228.

• Options
    JHewey:

Always a fan of the hand guns, they don't dislocate shoulders easily and you can hide them anywhere.
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    Atta girl! You tell 'em, Amanda..... LOL
    Even Brett fears my purse...you never know what we are carrying around in them...like Playdough!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen her pull farm tools out of her purse.... brothers, trust me and leave those d@mned evil black holes the hell alone!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorta like female McGyvers, aren't they?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IrishAJ:
    JHewey:

Always a fan of the hand guns, they don't dislocate shoulders easily and you can hide them anywhere.
    lol,ruger GP-100 and baretta PX-4storm .40 cal. imageimage
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Note to self: Don't rob these BotL...all shotties for me, 870 mag 20ga and 870 12ga
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Note to self: Don't rob these BotL...all shotties for me, 870 mag 20ga and 870 12ga
    yup, my only one is a remington airmaster pump pellet rifel
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like a revolver, my Ruger 357.image
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I only have long guns (6) but want to get a 40 or 45 cal. I can't shoot handguns for crap but decent with a rifle/shotgun with no training. Point and shoot, lol.
  • Options
    I love a good long gun, its next on my list. I had a .308 remmington 700. It was the best gun I have ever owned. Might even pick one up in the next few days.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Deadly to my 5 year old!!

• Options
    james40:
    I only have long guns (6) but want to get a 40 or 45 cal. I can't shoot handguns for crap but decent with a rifle/shotgun with no training. Point and shoot, lol.
    me neither but was good enough with the baretta to get my conceal carry liscense,lol, + if someone breaks in ill have 17 rounds to fire off
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    My pistols
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    wwestern:
    My pistols
    I'm sorry if I may have offended you. LOL
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    IrishAJ:

You don't want to be the target of a drive by fruiting!

Some of you already know that I would be classed as an advanced collector. Or accumulator, if you prefer. Here's another look at some I've posted in the past.
    The AK collection. Part of it, anyway. AK family, From top: Saiga 12  Yugo RPK  Romanian G, Hungarian AMMS, Hungarian AMD-65, Romanian MD63, Polish underfolder, Yugo M70AB2, Romy G sidefolder. On left: Romanian PSL. On Right: Galil.
    LiA1 and STG-58 L1A1 and STG-58
    My 1919 Browning Browning 1919
    I'm a SIG afficianado. Here's one of my carry guns (220) SIG 220
    A PPS43 and Tokarev, both Polish. Polish PPS43
    Gotta have some cigars in there somewhere! S&W 617
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm I think it's safe your not a democrat.LOL
  • Options
    zoom6zoom:
    IrishAJ:

Some of you already know that I would be classed as an advanced collector. Or accumulator, if you prefer. Here's another look at some I've posted in the past.
    The AK collection. Part of it, anyway. AK family, From top: Saiga 12  Yugo RPK  Romanian G, Hungarian AMMS, Hungarian AMD-65, Romanian MD63, Polish underfolder, Yugo M70AB2, Romy G sidefolder. On left: Romanian PSL. On Right: Galil.
    do you hear the helicopters circling ? lol , whats the smith a 686 ? nice collection!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    zoom6zoom:

in case of zombie apocalypse, i know where i am heading.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    jj20030:
    nice collection!
    I think the word your looking for is "arsenal"
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    zoom6zoom is my new hero.. Sorry Ferris Bueller
  • Options
    Wow, I would love to have a collection that size. What's the rate of fire on the 1919? One thing on my bucket list is to fire a large caliber full auto gun.
  • Options
    zoom6zoom:
    IrishAJ:

You can have all the guns in the world in your closet but... I almost castrated a man with a pinapple once...ON PURPUSE!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Zoom...wth do you do with a 1919 Browning? I have no idea what i'd do with it...but I want one!! I'd attach it to the top of the stairway landing for when my daughters boy friend comes over. "Hi there a$$ bag, this 1919 Browning says...the door mat is far enough!"
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    This is my new toy ..... AR-15 Del-ton industries .... absolutely love it .... also have 9 other long guns ...

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    jr_p951:
    Zoom...wth do you do with a 1919 Browning? I have no idea what i'd do with it...but I want one!! I'd attach it to the top of the stairy landing for when my daughters boy friend comes over. "Hi there a$$ bag, this 1919 Browning says...the door mat is far enough!"
    haha, that's hilarious bro.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Wow, those are some nice guns!!! all of you!

Gun laws being so strict here in Canada, it's not the same. Can't carry a hand gun at all. They must be kept on an official shooting range (not even allowed to have one in your home) and only used at the shooting range. Long guns are allowed, but limits on how many rounds it can hold, example: a shotgun can only hold 3 rounds and must be modified to a max of 3 rounds even if it 'could' hold more.

I currently have a Lakefield/Mossburg pump 12 gage, a 300 savave lever action, a rebuilt WWII Lee Enfield (still has the army sights and a 13 shot clip = almost illegal here for that style of gun, but not quite) and a .22 caliber "sure shot repeater" bolt action that is almost an antique. As far as being a good shot, I can put several rounds from the 300 savage in the same bullet hole (open sights), and make shots with the .22 that many would thnk impossible (like hitting the sulfer tip of wooden matches instead of papper targets). Ilove my guns but only use them a couple times a year for hunting and target practice.