Home General Discussion
Options

What type of smoker are you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I am definitely a smoker, but have started to get into collecting as of recently. I really enjoy one whenever I can. sometimes it's only 2 or 3 a week, other weeks it can be 10 or 12. Can't figure out the developing my palate thing, I just like what I like. Have some rare ones that I pick up and save for special occasions or when I just feel that the time is right. I have been smoking somewhere between 8 and 10 years, but started really getting into the hobby about 2 years ago. I love the aspect of researching cigars, reading other's reviews, looking at great photos of sticks I love and having a cup of coffee or a good IPA and burning one down.

BTW nice to see Katt and Brett's wife (don't know your name) on here. Glad to have you gals! One day my wife might enjoy one with me, but for now she accepts my hobby as it makes me happy.
  • Options
    IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    Katt68:
    I am a one a day smoker, sometimes two or EVEN THREE! In the summer at the lake it is a few per day BRING THE SUMMER BACK! Brett you sound like my hubby. :). AJ I am with you lady, I also like to hang out and watch sports, drink beer( a nice dark, carmely one 8%) and have a smoke. Also CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO TEXT LINK THESE DARN THINGS!!!
    Ask Brett he taught me how to do it.
  • Options
    Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    One a day, us to collect them until I realized if tomorrow never comes I didn't get to enjoy those damn good cigars. So I smoked them. One a day unless I go to the B&M then I can hit two to three. Prefer to smoke in the evenings after a big dinner with a nice full cigar.