Home Non Cigar Related

So, what else you do for fun?

I was just wondering, besides smoking cigars, what else do you do for fun? Tell us about it, if you got pics, put a pic up relating to it, if you have more than one, post them all or only one, it doesn't matter. I'm just interested. My husband and I love riding motorcycles. Here's a pic of us standing next to our 2009 Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic. I don't DRIVE it, but I do ride on the back. However, I have my motorcycle license and I have had a few bikes of my own. We've been lots of places with it. This summer, we rode down to Key West on it (from NC), and we also went to the Smoky Mountains on another trip. image Here's my last bike. A 2008 105 Anniversary edition Sportster 1200 Low. It was a nice bike. image

Comments

• asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Nice on both bikes! I ride a 2009 road glide myself.
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    asianbiker8:
    Nice on both bikes! I ride a 2009 road glide myself.
    I bet it's nice! Got any pics? I know exactly what they look like stock, but everyone has their own special look with accessories or whatever.....
    Nobody has any other kind of fun??? lol! Hey, I'm just bored right now......need something fun to look at and I think I've looked at almost all the other pics here.
  • I have a couple hobbies. In the summer I do alot of target shooting, but my main hobby is building cars. Right now I am working on a 1923 Ford. I don't really drive or race them, its more of an ongoing build and sell hobby. Never been profitable, just do it for fun.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I love to go out to the desert and have fun. I also love to go camping. I don't have any pics here at work though.
    We LOVE classic cars and go to shows whenever we can. Wish we had one. Would love to see any pics you might have.
    I've never been to the desert. I bet it's very interesting and I've always wanted to experience it.
  • Salem:
    We LOVE classic cars and go to shows whenever we can. Wish we had one. Would love to see any pics you might have.

I don't have any pics of the new one, just picture a frame on jack stands with a welder in the middle and the rear end sitting under neath. I really just started the project after I finished an 1985 RX7 for a friend. Once it starts looking like a car I might post something up.
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Tennis,Golfing,Watching Sports and Gaming
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I have my black belt in Tae Kwon Do and continue in that for the next degrees. I also have a 2008 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak special edition 1600. It is the black and red color scheme. Otherwise a lot of softball, golf, running, spending time with the family, and cigars...
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Hunting, fishing, photography:

White tail deer, Northern Ontario

Golden Pheasant (lost bird near my home)

And, like my signature suggests, I am a web designer and student. Keeps me busy year round.

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    camgfs:

And, like my signature suggests, I am a web designer and student. Keeps me busy year round.

That's some beautiful country right there.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    He didn't tell you that picture is in July.
    camgfs:

I have to tell you......that is the best photography I've ever seen! It looks better than real life! And I don't give empty compliments. Beautiful!!
    Salem:
    I have to tell you......that is the best photography I've ever seen! It looks better than real life! And I don't give empty compliments. Beautiful!!
    Thank you for the compliment.
    I've had to put hobbies like photography on hold in order to concentrate on my education. It's not easy being a Grampa in College.

• Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Even though it is my job, I absolutely love flying. It is the perfect way to spend my time.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i drink beer... does that count?

i love to cook and read.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Even though it is my job, I absolutely love flying. It is the perfect way to spend my time.

Somebody said, "Find something you love to do, and you'll never work a day in your life" or something like that. I'm happy that you're happy, Lt. Dan.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to have hobbies. Instead, I mostly have a list of things I want to do that a list of things I need to do always falls on top of. Occasionally I get to play poker.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Starting to get back into guitar, and next year I'll be getting into video editing again.
    Both of them cost way too much. LOL

• camgfs:
    Salem:
    I've had to put hobbies like photography on hold in order to concentrate on my education. It's not easy being a Grampa in College.

That's so cool! Where are you going to school? For what?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Photography, weekend warrior wood working, reading
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Homebrewing. Reading. Cars....LOVE CARS. Hunting/Fishing . Camping.
  • DMS
    jasonusa1:
    camgfs:
    Salem:

That's so cool! Where are you going to school? For what?
    I am in my second year of college (3 year program) in Northern Ontario. I'm taking "Computer Programmer Analyst", which is fancy talk for computer programming and all things computer. I am learning a lot about Linux, Multi-Platform environments (making linux boxex talk to Windows boxes), Windows Server 2008R2, SQL Server, computer and web programming laguages (Javascript, PHP, XHTML, C, C# bla bla bla).

• jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I ride too. Its a 2009 Nightster, mostly for commuting to work. The wife does get me to take her for rides though. I also like to wrench on things, remodel the house, and jiu-jitsu.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play Xbox 360, smoke pipes, and breed visual morph Ball Pythons.
    I appreciate that Sir. I have found that anytime life, work, or anything else gets too stressful or hectic, a nice long flight a quick lunch somewhere and a flight back does the trick in making all the problems go away.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    i yell at the cats in our apartment, thats always fun.
    Went and shot my M&P 45 today. Good release.