Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

TheKid

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Got a nice lil package from Rudy today! Been wanting to try that AB Fine & Rare and Oktoberfest, thanks a ton Rudy, I really appreciate it!!

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Good hit Rudy.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    Good hit Rudy.
    Very nice!!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kid gottit going on yo,lol
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Thank You Zee for the fantastic smokes. I really appreciate you showing Josh what Borkism is all about when you sent him your one and only Zombie (without even trying one) and IMO doing something most of us including myself would have a hard time doing.. Class act!!!!(edit) BTW I'm sure you know, but in case you dont, that EP is from their Elencos series which is said to have the same blend as the E.P. Carrillo Limitada 2010
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Thank You Zee for the fantastic smokes. I really appreciate you showing Josh what Borkism is all about when you sent him your one and only Zombie (without even trying one) and IMO doing something most of us including myself would have a hard time doing.. Class act!!!!(edit) BTW I'm sure you know, but in case you dont, that EP is from their Elencos series which is said to have the same blend as the E.P. Carrillo Limitada 2010
    amazing bunch of people on this forum. cant beat em!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Good shot Rudy, its not often he gets hit and he's well deserving.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Ya no problem man. Enjoy the smokes as well. I've never had an EP before, so thanks for the info on it. Been wanting to grab one and see what all the commotion was about on em. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Rudy also sent me some, i wanted to try the AB Fine & Rare and i told him i wanted to trade for it but he said no, i have your address now. But thanks i appreciate it. Sorry for crappy pic.