Home General Discussion

The question?

You are on a private plane full of all your favorite cigars. You are flying across the atlantic and you plane malfunctions and you start to go down and you only have enough time to put on your parachute and grab one box of cigars, what cigars do you grab?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the biggest box.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    the biggest box.
    LMAO ... can't argue with that logic.
  • handypantzhandypantz Posts: 86
    i grab the box that is water tight...
  • Bsneed51Bsneed51 Posts: 22
    Well, I can't think of a better way to die than in a plane full of cigars (unless it involves Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johanson, and a swimming pool full of champaign). But, if I must choose, I'm grabbing a box of Fuente Anejo Sharks.
  • golfcigarjunkiegolfcigarjunkie Posts: 61
    I would grab a box of cohiba sublimes for me to smoke and a box of macanudo's to fend off the sharks.
  • jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Posts: 282
    The box that could double as a life preserver.
  • mikalsanmikalsan Posts: 53
    I've jumped out of perfectly good airplanes before, and I have never thought about cigars...... Plus I know there is a 100mph wind in your face on the way down, so no smoking and extra stick on the way down. However, since I put my life preserver on before my parachute, I'll grab the box 6x60 CAO Italia Piazzas. But that is only because I second guessed my choice to grab the CAO Black Frontiers. Only because they are the most consistant smokes in my humi.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    The box closest to the door, and hopefully it's a box of Opus X well aged and ready to be smoked
  • MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196

My luck would be I'd grab the box of cigars, and no lighter and the matches go wet...

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    LOL yea mine too