Home General Discussion

Mom-in-law aint to bad *pics*

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
She gave me this for a gift :)

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=M-SPHUM07

Well, she gave me cash and I orderd it.......almost the same. My new aging humi.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

• gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Nice-wish I had a MIL like that...
  • Real cool. Always thought that was a sharp looking humi. I'm lucky to have a good one as well, MIL that is. Well... most of the time at least.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Very nice! Mine (future one but whatever lol) always gets me great stuff. Never cigar stuff but nonetheless always gets me something cool. Congrats on the new aging humi brother!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Sounds like Brett & I have the same kind of MIL's. Mine is always providing funds to the cause when I do some things around their house. I explain that its not needed but they insist on doing so. Congrats on the new box, I too was looking at that one for sometime now. Report with picts when it arrives :D
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    She gave me this for a gift :)

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=M-SPHUM07

Well, she gave me cash and I orderd it.......almost the same. My new aging humi.
    Gorgeous humi Brett! Can't wait to see the pics of it filled with the high-end aging stash!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Got her seasoned and ready..... great humi for the $$$$$
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Very nice. Mine gave me an empty Don Thomas cigar box from 1973 last night, very nice old vintage box
  • Looks like a nice selection to age. Sweet humi too.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    is that the 5 Vegas 2011 I sent ya?
    also this thread seemed a little misleading...
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:

It is, and yes it was......LOL
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    That is a great humi!! I've seen it last thru the harsh winter of the open desert then...thru the torchering heat of summer! Both in Afg!! If there was ever a humi I'd say is war proven...its that one!! Great addition to the collection!
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    i have been eying that humi for years man. please let me know how it is.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    jr_p951:
    That is a great humi!! I've seen it last thru the harsh winter of the open desert then...thru the torchering heat of summer! Both in Afg!! If there was ever a humi I'd say is war proven...its that one!! Great addition to the collection!
    AWSOME!! I'm going to mez soon and i need one to bring
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Looks great man. Congrats again on the new humi
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Hayblet:

It is, and yes it was......LOL
    yup, thought i was going to see a hott MIL, lol,, nice humi, almost bought one awhile back
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the simply beautiful aging humi Brett! That is a very elegant and beautifully finished piece and will look GREAT in the man-cave my friend! Also, very VERY nice collection to age btw... very special stuff in there!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CharlieCordusCharlieCordus Posts: 84 ✭✭
    jr_p951:
    This is about the best recommendation I have ever heard for a humi!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    THAT is a good MIL, and an excellent humidor! I've had one for A couple years now, holds rock solid humidity and is sharp looking too. Congrats!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    SWEEET !!!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I have that one. works great, my wifte got it for me for my first fathers day. I love it.
    One God, One Truth
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i could use another aging humidor