Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

almost had a heart attackakak

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
ups man droped some other thing i had coming and knew i shoulda had a box with a cigar order too., went to store came back and saw him drive away again, im like my other order? it feels heavier than 5 LP-40's , i open it and ( see the first picture ) and i thought holy @#%& someone bombed the hill outta me,lol, stunned for a minuite, i thought maybe they just put my order inside, i open it and i see this fancy cigar bag and yes it was just my order but they look soo good!, lol imageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    Hahahahahaha. Either way, lookin good.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Have to chuckle at that Jimmy, lol. But that's still a nice score for you....

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Have to chuckle at that Jimmy, lol. But that's still a nice score for you....

Yep it sure is. LOL
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn man what a way to tease a guy
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Better than some duque and ramen noodles. Younget a pretty box out of it too...nice.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I would have laughed my ass off if there were a bunch of swishers in there! Lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Just finished one of those at the DE event locally...They are nice and somewhat full for a lancero...Enjoy those JJ...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWESOME Jimmy and way to go!! Let me know what you think of those L40's... been on my to try list since I have heard about them. Congrats again!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Very nice pickup JJ!