Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Thank You Dwayne for The Surprise

What a wonderful surprise getting Dwaynes package today. I not only received some great sticks but a book I have actually been wanting to read. Brother I have no idea how you knew about the book. Thanks for the awesome gifts, your generosity is much appreciated. BTW what is the unbanded one...it smells great.

Merry Christmas to you and your family

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is one of the best, most inspirational books I've ever read. It's one of those books that you'll wanna share it with someone else. I've gotta grab a couple more copies to give out.

As for the unbanded stick, it's a great smoke that I think you'll enjoy. I'll give more information after you've smoked it!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of that book, I'll have to look it up next time I'm at the bookstore.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome. Especially the book. Unique bombs are usually very thoughtful.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Very nice gift Dwayne. That was incredibly thoughtful of you. That is one thing I really like about the forum--The thoughtfulness and personalization of gifts and bombs.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Very nice gift Dwayne. That was incredibly thoughtful of you. That is one thing I really like about the forum--The thoughtfulness and personalization of gifts and bombs.
    Thanks guys! I knew Mike would like that book...but I had no idea that he had been wanting to read that one! I have a couple of good books that I keep extra copies of for just such an occasion!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I love it! An awesome book and sticks. Love bombs like this
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Nice smokes! Even though I am not deep into the religion but its good to see that it is here!