Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mr. Beckhom, I thank you

Received this wonderful surprise in the mail today. Not sure why you chose me to receive this, but Thank you very much. The stick on the far left is Gurhka Beast.

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Received this wonderful surprise in the mail today. Not sure why you chose me to receive this, but Thank you very much. The stick on the far left is Gurhka Beast.

Very cool Hat,,Great sticks, smokin one of em now .
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:

James, you were chosen because you are an amazing BORK. Though we've never traded or talked personally, you stand out from the pack whether it be with kind words, a card, or another BOTL's words about you! Thank you for all that you offer to the forums...thank you for just being you!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    dbeckom:

James, you were chosen because you are an amazing BORK. Though we've never traded or talked personally, you stand out from the pack whether it be with kind words, a card, or another BOTL's words about you! Thank you for all that you offer to the forums...thank you for just being you!
    Thank you for the kind words sir. I was just looking at a punch last week and that's a sick hat and some great sticks. Thank you Sir. I appreciate it very much.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    dbeckom:

Thank you for the kind words sir. I was just looking at a punch last week and that's a sick hat and some great sticks. Thank you Sir. I appreciate it very much.
    You're very welcome my friend! I'm glad you like your gift.

I have several styles of punches but that one is my favorite. It's simple but effective, self cleaning, and lightweight. They're not high end, and can become dull a lil quicker than some of the more high end stuff, but that's easily remedied with a small piece of 600-800 grit sandpaper rolled into a cone and twisted over the outside of the cutting surface...a couple of turns is all it takes.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb