Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

MrPillow gravely needs your help

Hey guys, Long time no see. It's been awhile since I was active on these boards and hate to return on this note. Let me state before I begin, if this is in a violation of any rules please feel free to remove it. I could not find anything that said otherwise, but I could be gravely mistaken.
These past few months I have fallen on increasingly dififcult times. I care not to share intimate details on the forum, but I would be glad to discuss it in private if anyone feels the need. It has come to the point where I have no finances to support my vice, and the money would be of great importance elsewhere. I have realized it is time to liquidate my collection of cigars :(
You guys have been so extremely generous and welcoming in the past, I figured this would be the best place to come to attempt to get this taken care of. Again, if I am out of line, feel free to remove any trace of this post!
I am looking to get rid of everything - I would much prefer to do it all in one lump transaction, I am not excited with the prospect of parting out everything or individuals or what have you. This is what I have to get rid of - if anyone is interested in taking it, PLEASE let me know. I'm sure we can work something out, I'm not expecting to become a rich man off a few cigars, and I have no intention of giving bad deals to anyone here. All cigars have been kept in 70* 67% for at least a year, some as much as two. Never had beetles, mold, etc. problems whatsoever! Sizes are not exact, just my best guesstimations
15 x Nica Libre Principe (in box)
6 x Torano Exodus 1959 mini (in tin) - GONE
5 x San Lotano Habano Toro- GONE
1 x AJ Fernandez Signature Lancero - GONE
1 x DPG JJ Habano Toro - GONE
1 x GAR toro
1 x CAO Black toro
1 x Graycliff Double Espresso - GONE
1 x Perdomo Edicion Especial Corojo 2006
5 x Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet segundos
3 x Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro
1 x Don Elias
6 x Verdadero Organic toro
2 x La Vieja Habana Maduro toro
1 x San Lotano Maduro toro - GONE
1 x Oliva V Maduro Torpedo - GONE
1 x Padilla Dominus Torpedo - GONE
1 x Rocky Patel COnnecticut Torpedo
1 x Rocky Patel Sun Grown toro
6 x Torano Dominico torpedo
1 x CCOM Cuban Label churchill
1 x CCOM Cuban Label lancero
1 x CCOM Cuban Label robusto
1 x CCOM Blue label robusto
2 x Sol Cubano Connecticut robusto
1 x Verdadero Organic robusto
1 x La Cuna Bin no85
1 x Alec Bradley Harvest Select
1 x Torano 1916 Cameroon toro
1 x 5 Vegas Classic robusto
1 x CAO Criollo robusto
1 x CAO Italia robusto - GONE
2 x Oliva Series O Maduro
1 x NUB Habano
1 x NUB Maduro
1 x Perdomo Lot 23
3 x Pioneer Valley Maduro

- a total of 81 cigars

Empty boxes -

1 x Kristoff Maduro box
1 x Perdomo Lot 23 Box
1 x Oliva O box
1 x LFD Air Bender box

Coolidor -

- Igloo marine 25qt cooler (only ever used as a coolidor)
- big bag of humi-beads (no-name, but keep at 65-68%)
- digital hygro/thermometer

Humidor -
- brand new, never used CAO black 20ct humidor

If anyone wants any pictures or any more info, PLEASE ask me. Again, remove this post if it violates the rules.

Let me know if there is anything anyone can do.

Regards, Byron Pillow

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truly sorry to hear of your troubles brother especially this time of the year.Right now the best I can do is pray things will turn around for you and your family. Just don't give up.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    PM to you Mr Pillow
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    PM back to you.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    BUMP

For those of you who dont know, Mr Pillow is a BOTL who has been around here for several years and is one of the most solid members of the forum Ive known. Doesnt have a massive post count, which he explained above, so a lot of the newer guys may not know him. Just wanted to step in here to vouch for the guy.

Kills me to hear of our members facing **** like this, particularly at this time of year. I refuse to let this thread get buried until one of our brothers gets the help he needs, so I'ma keep bumping this until that happens.

Again, sorry to hear about this Byron. Hold onto your faith and dont give up brother, things WILL turn for you.

• Options
    Thanks for the kind words guys, it helps alot to know theres still people out there who are not waste of breath :)

A note to my original list - I also have 4 premium cigars from an "unkown" country, if you catch my drift ;) They are from the classic brands, I don't feel it'd be the best idea to say anything more here. (THESE ARE NOW SOLD AS WELL)
    I will be in the process of relocating on Sunday and might be tied up for a couple of days, but I will be back mid-week at the latest guranteed!

Again, thanks a bunch!

- Byron
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Bumpin to the top
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I can help you out, PM sent
  • Options
    PM back Goldy.
  • Options
    Bumpapotamus

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    mrpillow, you have a pm.
  • Options
    Back to you Harpoon
  • Options
    List updated with availability. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Sorry to hear that, best of luck!
  • Options
    GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    PM sent
  • Options
    Bumpasaurus

• Options
    Surely there's something on his list that you could use, fellas. Mr. Pillow still needs our help!
  • Options
    I'm taking the cigars from the country that shall remain nameless.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Grazuh:
    I'm taking the cigars from the country that shall remain nameless.
    So your the guy. Looks like I was a few hours late.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Bump, don't know who ya are, but I'll be praying for ya brother. Hope all is getting better.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Hey guys,

Looks like once again I am having to rehome on relatively short notice. I have been in and out and around these past couple weeks and busy as the dickens! I owe packages to a couple of people and I believe I have PM'd you all, but if I missed someone I will clear it up here. I should be (finally) in a relatively long-term location near the end of this week, and I will get out every package I owe (if yours is out already, I have PM'd you) on the road this weekend. I apologize for keeping y'all waiting, it was not my intention.

Hope everyone had some happy holidays,
    Byron
  • Options
    I sent some cash a few weeks ago and haven't received anything. I tried sending a pm but got no response. Anyone else get their cigars yet?
  • Options
    Not yet, he has moved two times since then though. I'm remaining confident.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Grazuh:
    I sent some cash a few weeks ago and haven't received anything. I tried sending a pm but got no response. Anyone else get their cigars yet?
    Cmon Mr Pillow please dont let us down!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sounds like our guy is going thru a ton of stuff right now. Im sure he will come thru... and if he doesnt, we have GOT to have a BOTL or two within driving distance who could stop by for a visit. LOL

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Sent messages, but no replies for me as well. Was wondering if he fell of the face of the earth. Oh well. I figured he'll get back to me when he has some breathing room. As for the coin, I have yet to do so. I'll hold off until I hear back but keep us posted if something comes about Sniper :D
  • Options
    Still nothing. It's been a looooong time.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    No.. I can't imagine someone would do it like that. I still consider MP a brother. I think he either got really busy, got separated from his computer and cigars, or there was confusion with shipping. Let's not give up on him yet..
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    No.. I can't imagine someone would do it like that. I still consider MP a brother. I think he either got really busy, got separated from his computer and cigars, or there was confusion with shipping. Let's not give up on him yet..
    Okay, re-posted...I'll remain optimistic.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Over the years, I've only seen that happen a very few times. Let's keep the faith a little longer. But, if you feel things really did go bad be sure to let the forum know to at least raise awareness of deals that can go wrong.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so did anyone that made a deal here receive anything? last post 1-2, last visit 1-15