Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Pinar Del Rio Reserva Limitada Robusto Split

So I'm looking for a brother who wants to nab half a box of Pinar Del Rio Reserva Limitada's for a good price. I already won on auction, they sound delicious but I can't review since i haven't tried any. For the price, I was willing to jump, so pm me if you want to split. Thanks brothers.

Comments

• Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Finally received my shipment, took forever with the holidays falling around shipping. Plus apparantly the USPS likes going as SLOW as possible around X-mas. Less than 40 shipped, so I'm happy.
    PdR Reserva Limitada 03

PdR Reserva Limitada 02

PdR Reserva Limitada 01
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    nice pick up! I don't think I've had that one... the Exclusivo I had was a light connie wrapper... is that the Maduro version?
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Yeah I think it says Dark Habano wrapper on this site, the sis I can't remember what they call it but the write up made me want to try it. I think it said 8 different tobacco varieties, 2 binders to secure it all, so the description says fairly complex. I hope they're good, but I'm going to give my usual 2 months of rest before reviewing. They seemed fairly over-humidified, but thats standard for shipping so I'm going to let them rest awhile to acclimate since I stock at 68RH.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    blurr, did you get any takers for this? I'm interested....
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    I was about to buy a box of those... hmm...