Home General Discussion

Calling all Scarface fans!

CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
I found this browzing this morning and was soaked, cause I didn't even know it existed. I viewed it and immediately I was pissed. Just a tad bit out of my price range, but would be an awesome piece to have. This humidor is gorgeous! Designed by Daniel Marshall, and is a brilliantly crafted 100 count humi. Only 1,000 of these bad boyz were produced, individually numbered, and includes the origional 1932 Scareface film. I could go on, but if you haven't seen it yet you have to check it out!

Just thought I would share, even though I'm NOT going to be able get it. Even with my discount from Amazon, this is still a very pricey piece.

Scarface Limited Edition Humidor

YouTube Video of it!

Comments

• JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Who's tougher; Tony Montana of Carlito Brigante?
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    I love scarface, has always been one of my favorite movies, I own several copies of the film on dvd and blu ray, every time a new edition or special edition or collectors edition comes out, I buy it. And although that humi looks nice and comes with a lot of cool things, unless it includes 5 100 dollar bills in it it's just not worth that price tag. I could see them asking 200-300 for it but not much more than that.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    cool idea but way too much. btw scarface looks great on blu ray. Always loved the filme.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Love the movie and this is a cool piece. A bit out of my price range, lol, but nonetheless it'd be cool to have.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Rather would buy a single Gurkha
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Rather would buy a single Gurkha
    I don't know if I had a choice between saying I've tried His Majesty’s Reserve, and I have the Scarface humi.....and had that kind of money spend, I'd go with the humi....