Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

JJ and Dennis

Well I asked for some help with some bands for my cribbage board and boy did I ever get some.
Dennis king sent me a full box of real nice bands and they are already on the table and looking fantastic!! Thanks man I appreciate it very much.

The first pic is the box that dennis sent his in and I threw the bands from JJ in as well

The following is a picture of pure distruction from JJ. I love that he sent me some Noodles lmao!
I have been wanting to try all of these sticks aside from the '68 I had that already and it is great. The AF Shark... o.O are you kidding me...I do not know what I did to deserve a thrashing like that. The Cent. Black Mark and MOW may not be able to last in the humi for long though they are already screaming my name. The AF will be a xmas day smoke. Thanks so much
imageThanks to both you guys, your great BOTL.

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Alright another BOTR... Enjoy!!!!!Nice work guys....!!!! Oh and look my favorite Creamy Chicken...lol
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I have had all of these except the shark and they are all box purchase worthy (the centurion at a discount of course but a good 5-4 dollar smoke). Also one of my favorite lunch choices in the creamy chicken ramen.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Glad you finally got them. I wanted to send sticks but will have to wait til I get my stock levels built up.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    Glad you finally got them. I wanted to send sticks but will have to wait til I get my stock levels built up.
    there is no need to send me sticks...however you will be receiving something in return for the bands. Will have to be after the holidays though, thanks again!! Will post pictures of the final product, should be done tomorrow
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    dennisking:
    there is no need to send me sticks...however you will be receiving something in return for the bands. Will have to be after the holidays though, thanks again!! Will post pictures of the final product, should be done tomorrow
    no need for that but thanks much. I can't wait to see the final product.