Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Jimmy Jams-Merry Christmas To Me

Well, it's not much to say. The subject line says it all. First I get smoked out by Mephisto, now JJ comes along and finishes the job. Merry Christmas indeed, he even said the same for my family. Can't be mad at that. To top this off, JJ asked another BOTL Beatnic if it was okay to share a gift he got from him to me. Well, Beatnic said Heck yeah. So technically, I got a double whammy by Jimmy and Beatnic. Have to say thanks big time Jimmy for always sending me cigars to try. And I have to give a shout out to Beatnic for sharing the wealth. Thanks guys, here what I got.

Photobucket

Here is the cigar that Beatnic was nice enough to join in on sending me one. Thanks again guys...
Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sure wish i could take pictures like that, they look even better than i last saw them,lol, enjoy bro!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Yeah pictures like that make every cigar ever made look fantastic!!!!Nice Hit JJ, Enjoy Rick.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know jj's name was really Jimmy Jams. You still have room left Rick?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:

Huh, all I know is when I get settled in the new place new and old BOTL's on here are gettin it. Seems everyone has forgotten my days in Germany and what BandyT09 and I did only a month ago. This place never cease to amaze me. I don't say much, I just react. To answer your question Mr. Jake, yes I have plenty of room and it's alletting packed away. Don't think I'm not keeping a list....

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jsnake:

Huh, all I know is when I get settled in the new place new and old BOTL's on here are gettin it. Seems everyone has forgotten my days in Germany and what BandyT09 and I did only a month ago. This place never cease to amaze me. I don't say much, I just react. To answer your question Mr. Jake, yes I have plenty of room and it's alletting packed away. Don't think I'm not keeping a list....

BTW Rick thank you again for that insane package... Retribution thank you box is being put together as we speak... Happy new year! Tell me which addy to send it to so that it doesn't get lost in transit... Otherwise it goes to the one I already have... No arguments I'm doing this because I WANT to
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."