Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Lt Dan's Military Career is Ending???

Unless the standards have changed since I served Lt Dan's military career could be in jeopardy me bruddahs... the physical standards clearly state IF YA CANT HEAR, YA CANT SERVE!!!

When I awarded him the CMH, Dan told me he would repay my generosity in thanking him - yeah you read that right, it makes no sense. Which is EXACTLY what I told him!

Apparently the man is hard of hearing, because here is what I found on my porch when I got back from being out of town for a week...

What an awesome selection of sticks, and all to thank me for thanking him. Now I gotta thank him for thanking me for thanking him... d@mn this forum, WHERE DOES THE MADNESS END???

Thanks Dan. Absolutely unnecessary, but thank you. Hope those hearing test scores improve before its too late. LOL

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Unless the standards have changed since I served Lt Dan's military career could be in jeopardy me bruddahs... the physical standards clearly state IF YA CANT HEAR, YA CANT SERVE!!!

When I awarded him the CMH, Dan told me he would repay my generosity in thanking him - yeah you read that right, it makes no sense. Which is EXACTLY what I told him!

Apparently the man is hard of hearing, because here is what I found on my porch when I got back from being out of town for a week...

What an awesome selection of sticks, and all to thank me for thanking him. Now I gotta thank him for thanking me for thanking him... d@mn this forum, WHERE DOES THE MADNESS END???

Thanks Dan. Absolutely unnecessary, but thank you. Hope those hearing test scores improve before its too late. LOL

it is just outta control,lol, nice hit dan !
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    The Sniper:

it is just outta control,lol, nice hit dan !

That's why he got the award, nice....

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    It ends when we lose track of how many times we thank each other for saying thank you. How about we call it a truce and just say that we've said thank you an equal amount of times. I did buy an extra pen and paper just in case.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    LOL Truce it is my friend. :-) Thanks again for the amazing sticks, what a line-up!

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    PM coming to you my friend.