Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bombed - with MEAT??? *** SOLVED ***

OK fellas, I have been off the forums due to being out of town so Im hoping someone can help me out with this... when I got back in the small hours this morning, I had three packages on the porch.

One from Lakota, who blew me up with cigars.

One from boydmcgowan, who blew me up with cigars.

One from an unnamed source, who blew me up with a HONEYBAKED HAM???

Thanks are definitely in order, so would the perpetrator of this delicious swine bomb please step forward and be recognized? Or at least can someone point me in the right direction on this?

Bombed with swine... just when I thought Id seen it all... :-D

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    OK fellas, I have been off the forums due to being out of town so Im hoping someone can help me out with this... when I got back in the small hours this morning, I had three packages on the porch.

One from Lakota, who blew me up with cigars.

One from boydmcgowan, who blew me up with cigars.

One from an unnamed source, who blew me up with a HONEYBAKED HAM???

Thanks are definitely in order, so would the perpetrator of this delicious swine bomb please step forward and be recognized? Or at least can someone point me in the right direction on this?

Bombed with swine... just when I thought Id seen it all... :-D

lol, i like swine
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Now that's a bomb!
  • Options
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    BACON!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    You've been begging for a brother to meat bomb you for a long time my friend!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:

LOL! Don't let it go to waste by looking at it.....

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    wwestern:
    You are starting to sound like RCY. This is getting rediculous.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    wwestern:
    I'm... not at all sure how to respond to that jj. Are you confessing - or hitting on me? :-)

• Options
    The Sniper:
    wwestern:
    I'm... not at all sure how to respond to that jj. Are you confessing - or hitting on me? :-)

,LOL, NOT ME!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    wwestern:
    You are starting to sound like RCY. This is getting rediculous.

Marker you, ohhh never mind....

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Just when I thought I saw everything,,, We now have exploding Swine Bombs tearing up mailboxes across America... Explain that one to your insurance agent...:O)
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Seriously, who bombs someone with meat, lol ? Very original and thoughtful idea !!!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys here are meat bombing each other now? You beotches keep your meat to yourselves. I want none of your meat. Sickos
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    If anyone feels like bombing someone with some Wagyu Ribeyes.......
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glen, I bet Achmed did not like that insult at all!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    That's pretty awesome. I would love to get cigars and a ham in the mail. Haha.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    wwestern:

I think he's just saying you can't beat the meat. Oh yeah, I went there.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    wwestern:

And if you retaliate, you would be trying to beat his meat. I recommend letting this bomb die.
  • Options
    Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    That's funny, I guess I'll have to fire up the smoker and start sending out Briskets and Maduros.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    wwestern:

Sorry jj. LOL I was running on about 4 hrs sleep and got confused... wes' avatar is a clown, you're always clowning around... :-)

• Options
    amz1301:
    Seriously, who bombs someone with meat, lol ? Very original and thoughtful idea !!!
    +1. Just couldnt figure out why someone would bomb me with a pork product... but then something clicked! Read on brothers, read on... :-)

• Options
    dbeckom:
    Glen, I bet Achmed did not like that insult at all!
    CLICK!

Had to be one of the EXTREMELY few people who has my new address, on the forums or off... and why swine??? Then you put this post up... BECKS YOU SNEAKY ****!!! LMAO!!! Why brother, why??? :-)

• Options
    asianbiker8:
    Stick around brother, stick around... LOL

• Options
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    wwestern:

Ba-ZING!!! LOL Nicely done Joe, nicely done. :-)

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    asianbiker8:

LMAO..No Doubt!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    The Kid:
    The Sniper:
    asianbiker8:

LMAO..No Doubt!
    Ah crap, what have I done and gotten myself into?
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    ok, i'm late to the party on this one but... WHAT?
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Bucking W:
    That's funny, I guess I'll have to fire up the smoker and start sending out Briskets and Maduros.
    yes please! lol
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Well, first day back to work after vacation today and the mystery was solved - the ham was a Christmas gift from my company! Not exactly profit sharing, but way better than a stick in the eye. LOL Pretty thoughtful act, and just a little more validation that I made the right move when I signed on with them seven months ago. :-)

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad they fessed up. I was already sandbagging, and preparing for retaliation, cuz I knew Achmed wouldn't believe anything I had to say! He was upset at losing eternity with 72 virgins!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb