Home General Discussion
Options

Quick Smokes

The other day I had a MOW PA that took like 30 minutes to smoke and was great all the way. What is your favorite stick for a nice quick smoke?

Comments

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Tat 7th reserva 45-60mins
  • Options
    Hannibal got me on the El Credito in the Perrito size. It looks sketchy due to the lack of cigar mold when they are made but it was great ad took 45 min.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    The other day I had a MOW PA that took like 30 minutes to smoke and was great all the way. What is your favorite stick for a nice quick smoke?

The MOW PA is my all time favorite at this point. It usually takes me 45 minutes, but sometimes I've gotten an hour out of them.

Rob
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    MOW PA for me also.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Wow, 30 minutes sounds really fast for a PA. For me, 30 minutes usually would be a cigarillo sized cigar, more like 4x25-30. Love the AVO Puritos (and the Domaine Puritos) as well as a few Davidoff cigars similarly sized. From Cuba, the Fonseca KDT, the El Rey Demi-Tasse, Cohiba Panetela, and the Le Hoyo Du Maire are all good, flavorful (though not complex, or necessarily really representative of the brand) options.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i agree that 30 minutes is quick.
    the PA takes me about 70-80 minutes

other smaller cigars that i like are the LFD Carajos (4 x 38) and Davidoff 1000 (4.6 x 34)
    i dont buy cigars because of the time i have. I buy cigars and smoke them only when i have time.
  • Options
    brettdub33brettdub33 Posts: 56
    A. Fuente Short Story... about 30 to 45 min.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    brettdub33:

Nice to see some other Colorado brothers on here. Let me know next time your heading to Denver and we can set a herf up my friend.
  • Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    I really like the Cohiba Black Pequenos (4.1X36) They do take a little longer than 30 min. for me but they are a good quick smoke.
  • Options
    brettdub33brettdub33 Posts: 56
    firetruckguy:
    brettdub33:

Nice to see some other Colorado brothers on here. Let me know next time your heading to Denver and we can set a herf up my friend.
    that sounds great