Home General Discussion
Options

What cigar will you smoke on Christmas this year?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I am trying to decide between an Olivia V Maduro that is from last Christmas
    Dirty Rat from Last Year
    Tat Black from last year
    or AB Fine and Rare.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Probably an ISOM(RASS, BBF, or PSD4) and an Armada...still need to work out the details with Marker
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Dirty Rat from Last Year
    Tat Black from last year
    or AB Fine and Rare.
    Are the first three from last year's Christmas sampler? I just had the Tat black from that last weekend and it was amazing. Had the dirty rat over the summer and it was great as well.

Not sure if I'll get a Christmas eve or Christmas smoke in this year. If I do, probably an Armada corona, I've been dying to fire one of those up...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    I'm hoping to smoke my anejo. Never had one and I bought it a year ago so it should be good to go.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My evening stick will be a Montecristo ISOM, been saving it for this purpose. Maybe a Hoya Excalibur in the morn.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    ShotgunJohn:
    Dirty Rat from Last Year
    Tat Black from last year
    or AB Fine and Rare.
    I had an Oliva V mado last New Years that had been resting about 9 months, it was very nice. Don't know about you, but I don't think I'd have the willpower to rest a the Fine & Rare properly...that one would be tempting me every time I looked at the humi.
  • Options
    Going with a Ave Maria Reconquista.Going to be my first one,looking forward to it!
  • Options
    Wolfman or a Kristoff. Maybe one Crimbo eve and one on the day.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Depends on the weather, and what all is going on. It also depends on whether I can lick this sinus infection I have. Not really interested in smoking something nice if the flavors are going to be off, but if I do by some chance smoke one, I might try out an opus x petite belicoso.
  • Options
    Oktoberfest in the afternoon and probably an AB F&R in the evening.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Black and mold because I won't remember ***
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Wow, lots of great sticks! I've never had a Fuente Opus X or Anejo. They sound great. I have had several Armada's and that would be my first choice. I've been able to save up 5 of them for special occasions. However, no one in my family smokes so if I get one it will be a quick one. Maybe a Partagas Short
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Might have a smoke while driving into work Christmas night but probably won't have my official smoke until the next day. I'm gonna go Gurkha Cellar Reserve
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Might have a smoke while driving into work Christmas night but probably won't have my official smoke until the next day. I'm gonna go Gurkha Cellar Reserve
    Definitely report back on how that is! Cigar Journal made them look great...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.