Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Kim Jong Il is no more

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Well his death is certainly good news, as was his father's when it occured... until teh world figured out the old addage "Sometimes its better the hell you know, than the hell you dont" held true. Here's hoping the latest in the line of succession is cut from a different cloth.

... but arent some forms of mental illness hereditary?

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Well...at reast he's not so ronery anymore.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    It's fried rice, you plick.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    wwhwang:
    Don't you mean flied lice?
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    The Sniper:
    Well his death is certainly good news, as was his father's when it occured... until teh world figured out the old addage "Sometimes its better the hell you know, than the hell you dont" held true. Here's hoping the latest in the line of succession is cut from a different cloth.

... but arent some forms of mental illness hereditary?

The problem is that now a kid under 30 is the "Leader" of a Stalinist militaristic totalitarian dictatorship with nuclear capability and that has one of the largest standing armies in the world. I think things have just gotten a little scarier.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Maybe Arec Baldwin is not so worfress.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    The Kim is dead. Long live the Kim!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    wwestern:
    wwhwang:
    Don't you mean flied lice?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgS-I83XAAQ
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdug6yHJB40
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    You breakin my barrs Hans Brix
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    He's passed on! This dictator is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker! 'He's a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    His metabolic processes are now history! He's off the twig! He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-DICTATOR!!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Well, he's...he's, ah...probably pining for the fjords.
  • Options
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Personally, I think he just might be the most surprised dead man that ever lived right about now.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDH:
    Personally, I think he just might be the most surprised dead man that ever lived right about now.
    well, him and Mohammed Atta
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I LOL when my local radio station also reported that Korean state TV reported that Kim was also the greatest golfer of all time acheiving 11 holes in one in a row, the first time he played!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Man so much for Team America 2....sigh