Home General Discussion
Options

Illusione MK Ultra and Candela

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
If anyone is looking for these I can direct you to a source.

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I would not mind trying one candela but I am not going to order a single. I heard that is one of the better candelas to try.
  • Options
    Thats what I heard too...Actually i heard it is "The" Candela to try.. I dont have any but if I end up getting some I'll definately send one your way. (edit) I seem to remember someone here was looking for these.. I searched the old threads but couldnt find.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one of the Candelas that I picked up a few months ago. I need to fire it up and do a review. The guys at the B&M say it's a great stick. A med-full bodied stick with a candela wrapper...definitely different!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I absolutely love the Illusione ~HL~ Candela, so if the MK is anything like it, I would say it is a great candela stick.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I haven't had a candela yet but was gifted the Graycliff one a few months back...smoking it when I get my new 60ct humi finished
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    I absolutely love the Illusione ~HL~ Candela, so if the MK is anything like it, I would say it is a great candela stick.
    Thanks Bandyt, The 88 and the HL are Candela's. and the MK has a corojo wrapper.
  • Options
    I also know where there are quite a few ;)