Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Thank You LT. Dan

I received a package today from LT. Dan and I gotta say "I guess I had It Coming". A while back I had sent him some real turds with a note that he had to smoke one and post a picture of him doing it. In my defense I only did what was asked of me. Rick placed the order and said "Make It A Good One" so I did.

So instead of me breaking everything down I will let the pictures do the talking. The one thing I will comment on is in the note he said his wife suggested the annoying tinsel. When I was a kid I use to love putting it on the tree but as I am no longer a kid....."Well played Sister"

There was a stocking

A Santa Hat

First time in my life I received a naughty gift.....I am a good kid....just ask my mom

Very Nice Selection

Comments

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Hopefully that Thompson's green label didn't ruin the good sticks...
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Smoke that Thompsons before you drink a full bottle of rubbing alcohol. Then you will feel better.

Very nice hit Lakota. Excellent selection and great gesture.
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    I thought that WAS the good stick... pftt.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    jasonusa1:
    Hayblet:
    I thought that WAS the good stick... pftt.
    If Patsy Cline smoked that cigar she would have sang like Rod Stewart the rest of her no longer alive, life.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I smoked both the green label and brown label and decided the green label was my **** of choice when a hit was ordered. I actually enjoyed the brown label and have some on hand.

• Options
    Hayblet:
    I think the coal acted as a filter cause the other sticks smelled wonderful.

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome! Great hit on a great bork by a great bork! Love it!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    That's awesome! Great hit on a great bork by a great bork! Love it!
    HUGE +1
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Glad too see they arrived there safe and sound. You can use those turds for any future contracts. Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy the regular sticks I sent. Thanks for the pics.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Collateral damage, sorry Mike I didn't see that coming. He did pmix up a little though...

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Collateral damage, sorry Mike I didn't see that coming. He did pmix up a little though...

It's all part of the game brother.

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done LT Dan.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Nice hit, Mike is taking a little Christmas beating this holiday season!
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    It's all done in the Holiday Spirit. (Plus a bit of revenge lol). I've have my fair share of beatings too. I just have to dish it out every now and then too.