Home Non Cigar Related
Options

My addy once again is useless.

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
Due to the fact I'm the only one trying to make my relationship work, I've decided to move on to greener pastures. Moving out west soon as I can afford to even if I need to start selling my "collection". Those of y'all that are on Facebook pretty much knew this was gonna happen. I'm sick and tired of the hatred (this goes way back to her um... **** heritage so no surprise there) and self centeredness. I'm to blame for everything even if I had nothing to do with the situation. She claims she can pay all the bills here so F*** it why try anymore. Not that I post everyday here but if I vanish for a few weeks this is why. Glad I didn't join any more passes and that I got my SS gift out. I could go into more detail, but then I would just be sinking to her level.

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Take care of yourself. Life is too short to dislike the person you live with. If you need something let me know.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally understand brother, been there many times. Cut your loses and RUN! It just wears you out trying to make it work.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear it spence. Best of luck my friend.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spencer, how far west you coming?
  • Options
    Arizona

bout 6 hours from Casa Fuente....
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Arizona

Where in AZ? Send me a pm if you want.
  • Options
    Phoenix suburb I think it's called Tollston
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Sorry to hear things have been going south Spence. Sounds alot like my ex so I can sympathize with ya. Travel safe and enjoy the greener pasture. Remember that a change of circumstance is often the best time for introspection. My ex was a nightmare, but when it ended I came out a better and healthier person. Just keep going forward bro.
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Phoenix suburb I think it's called Tollston
    Well my friend that is good news for you....Casa Fuente is no longer 6 hours away....It will be 5 and 1/2 hours.....lol......

And, more good news, that is the town that jimmyv723 lives in so at least you know one person you will be able to smoke with. (tolleson, az)
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Wow man best of luck brother.
    let me know if you need anything.

• Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    stephen_hannibal:
    Wow man best of luck brother.
    let me know if you need anything.

+1!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Take care of yourself. Life is too short to dislike the person you live with. If you need something let me know.
    +1 good advice. I have 2 ex's and can tell you that the hate, arguing, knife throwing and getting clipped in the driveway ended the day they both left and I have been a healthier and better person for it. If there is anything I can do for you brother let me know

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I'm sorry to hear this but at the same time like you said those of us on FB saw the writing on the wall. So if it makes you happier then I'm not sorry I'm happy for you brother. Let me know if you need anything!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Arizona

It's a dry heat! Sorry, I couldn't resist. Gonna miss ya at the herfs buddy

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    oh I've been out in the desert before, and yes a dry heat does make a difference, just probably need to build a Ultramegazoidasaurusadore when I get out there to help regulate humidity better for my gars, and Chris 75% of my family is still here so not like I won't ever be back in the area.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Sorry to hear that, if you need a place to stay you are more than welcome at my house. Not sure Utah is in your westward plans but just throwing it out there.
  • Options
    Not quite that far West Goldy, but thanks, rest assured I do have a place waiting, it's not some fly-off-the-handle thing like I did back when I was 18 and avoiding trouble