Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking to complete the Monster Series

I'm on the lookout for 1 of each of the Monster Series. A Frank, a Boris, and A Drac. Can anyone help me out? I have quite a few cigars for trade. PM please.

Comments

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I would if I could Josh
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Dracs shouldn't be too much of a problem but good luck with the other two. If you find too many boris let me know I'll buy the extra.
  • Options
    Well come on peeps hook a brother up lol. Maybe it would be easier to find some Puros Huerfanos maduros?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Good luck man. I've been able to track down all of them except the Frank if you find extra let me know lol
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    joshvoigt:
    Well come on peeps hook a brother up lol. Maybe it would be easier to find some Puros Huerfanos maduros?

Puros Huerfanos Maduros? Are those the PH I've read about from years ago that taste STrikingly similar to an LP #9? I heard stories about poeple scooping up 8, 9, 10 boxes of these things when they were like a measly $50/box of 20. That was before I started into cigars of course.
  • Options
    Blur those are exactly it. They aren't strikingly similar to the LP they are LP seconds! Very tasty and if anyone still has a box I want em! In fact that might be my next post.
  • Options
    It seems I may have stumbled upon a Drac. Please help a brotha find a Boris and a Frank. I know they are out there I've seen em!
  • Options
    If you guys have the cigars Josh is looking for he will give you something unreal for them...maybe some FFPs from his new box! :)
  • Options
    I don't know what you're talking about Shaun ;). Those bad boys are hiding in a dark but not lonely place ;). They have friends though.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    joshvoigt:
    It seems I may have stumbled upon a Drac. Please help a brotha find a Boris and a Frank. I know they are out there I've seen em!
    I know RobbyRas has a set that he might part with. lol.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    joshvoigt:
    HAHA, weird
  • Options
    greg2648:
    joshvoigt:
    That was just plain insanity! Best thing I've seen in quite some time!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    greg2648:
    joshvoigt:
    yeah... i don't think so... I've had to talk myself out of smoking the Boris like 6 times already... I got my wife a Stun Gun and told her to use it on me if I get out of control
  • Options
    robbyras:
    greg2648:
    joshvoigt:
    yeah... i don't think so... I've had to talk myself out of smoking the Boris like 6 times already... I got my wife a Stun Gun and told her to use it on me if I get out of control
    HAHA, thats awesome...MUST, RESIST!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    robbyras:
    greg2648:
    joshvoigt:
    HAHA, thats awesome...MUST, RESIST!
    Well, I tired to find Darth Vader on youtube saying "It's useless to resist!" but I couldn't... so you just have to imagine Darth Vader saying "It's useless to resist!"