Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thank you Spindrift (Paul)!!!

Got a little Christmas retaliation mail over the weekend from the one and only Spindrift. I wasn't home when it arrived and no lie, my wife left the box outside because she REALLY THOUGHT IT COULD BE A BOMB! HAHAHAA! The clock looks amazing.. and I am beyond siked to try the hot sauce and popcorn. THANK YOU!!!

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jasonusa1:
    Got a little Christmas retaliation mail over the weekend from the one and only Spindrift. I wasn't home when it arrived and no lie, my wife left the box outside because she REALLY THOUGHT IT COULD BE A BOMB! HAHAHAA! The clock looks amazing.. and I am beyond siked to try the hot sauce and popcorn. THANK YOU!!!

nice hit paul!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Alright Paul, Nice Work! The Moonshine Mash bottle is killer,,,,lol...Jason Ive tried some of that AZZ Kickin popcorn and I became very conflicted when I ate it... You'll see.....
  • Love those clocks that have been showing up. A great piece for any man cave!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Very nice bomb! Don't think I've forgotten about ya jason I'm on nights so probably next week I can get together for a smoke brother
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    jasonusa1:

You know that you are welcome and this was very little compared to what you (santa) sent my way..Keep in touch, cause you know I want to meet up with you if I (when I) come to town.