Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

AMZ1301, Borkism at its finest.. continues

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
I cant express enough thanks to AMZ1301.. This awesome bork made the effort and took the time to pick up and ship some great sticks not only for me but for a few other guys here as well! Ok, if that wasnt enough he then decides to erase a huge chunk of my wish list by sending me a Padilla Black Bear, an AB Prensado, and a La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale. Does he stop there? No he doesnt, The man even takes the time when he's away on vacation to pick up a couple more great sticks that I am extremely grateful to receive and very excited to try. Thank You Andrew!!! its truly appreciated!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    I cant express enough thanks to AMZ1301.. This awesome bork made the effort and took the time to pick up and ship some great sticks not only for me but for a few other guys here as well! Ok, if that wasnt enough he then decides to erase a huge chunk of my wish list by sending me a Padilla Black Bear, an AB Prensado, and a La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale. Does he stop there? No he doesnt, The man even takes the time when he's away on vacation to pick up a couple more great sticks that I am extremely grateful to receive and very excited to try. Thank You Andrew!!! its truly appreciated!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    WOWEE bro, nice andrew!!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    He's a fine Bork and awesome human being for sure!! He went the extra mile for me, as well. Truly awesome.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    He's a fine Bork and awesome human being for sure!! He went the extra mile for me, as well. Truly awesome.
    Andy is a helluva BORK! Rudy, you're in for a treat...those Emilio's are delicious!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Honestly you guys are too kind. Glad to help out where I can.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome! Nicely done AMZ
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    Andy is a helluva BORK! Rudy, you're in for a treat...those Emilio's are delicious!
    I know.... gotta share the love......
  • Options
    Seems its hard to keep a good supply of a great cigar on hand, with trades, bombs and my own personal enjoyment I was quickly running out of one of my 2011 favs "The Emilio" Well Andrew (AMZ1301) is determined not to let that happen, Once again AMZ picked up some more of these beauties for me. Along with that Andrew has also been a one man hit squad and singlehandedly eliminating several high ranking members of my elite wish list team. No doubt about it, you want this guy on your side! ;o) Thank you so much Andrew, I really cant thank you enough for all the awesome cigars you've sent me.. Now do me another favor and fill out that damn bio of yours..LOL, Your Rock AMZ!!!!

Emilios
    Photobucket

The fallen (sorry for the blury pic couldnt stop my hands from shaking)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    AMZ is the la bomba.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Very nice. Those Emilios are AWESOME!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Seems its hard to keep a good supply of a great cigar on hand, with trades, bombs and my own personal enjoyment I was quickly running out of one of my 2011 favs "The Emilio" Well Andrew (AMZ1301) is determined not to let that happen, Once again AMZ picked up some more of these beauties for me. Along with that Andrew has also been a one man hit squad and singlehandedly eliminating several high ranking members of my elite wish list team. No doubt about it, you want this guy on your side! ;o) Thank you so much Andrew, I really cant thank you enough for all the awesome cigars you've sent me.. Now do me another favor and fill out that damn bio of yours..LOL, Your Rock AMZ!!!!

Emilios
    Photobucket

The fallen (sorry for the blury pic couldnt stop my hands from shaking)
    Photobucket
    What makes these Emilios do good? What are they similar with?
  • Options
    Isaac PM sent...really... I meant it this time... I'm not lying....lol
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Isaac PM sent...really... I meant it this time... I'm not lying....lol
    isaac you got him ascared i think, lol , they look very good , yuum , arnt we buddys,lol
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    What is the dark as midnight one?
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Very nice sticks AMZ...Enjoy Rudy...
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Very nice selection there! I have been wanting to try these for a while with all the talk about them. I also wanted to try the grimalkin but I haven't found anywhere to get them... Is there any talk about a wider distribution this year for these emillo sticks?
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    What is the dark as midnight one?
    a Viaje Satori.. Yabba Dabba Doooooooo
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    No problem big guy. Glad you like the selecci