Home General Discussion

I WANT ONE

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
comes with 50 jaime garcia 2011 LE and 50 my father 2011 LE imageimageimageimage

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Those are sweet...I don't even know of a B&M that will sell the complete thing and not them individually
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    that is freakin sweet...
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    I have heard that some B&M will give you a raffle ticket with the purchase of every stick...When it is empty, they will do a drawing to see who gets the box..........
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    spindrift:
    I have heard that some B&M will give you a raffle ticket with the purchase of every stick...When it is empty, they will do a drawing to see who gets the box..........
    How many raffle tickets do you have Paul? :) That box is gorgeous, very well done again by MF Cigars!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    That is very nice, full of envy...
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • That is beautiful.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    spindrift:
    How many raffle tickets do you have Paul? :) That box is gorgeous, very well done again by MF Cigars!
    So you buy all the sticks and you get the box. simple!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That's a thing of beauty
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    I would guess about $1400.00+ at the B&M for the sticks, it is simple....
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that one i saw was 1695.00
    estimate 17.00 a stick and another 850 for the box?
    ask someone to make it. cabi is handy no? lol
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    lcpleel:
    And so is WaxingMoon if you can hunt him down. Im gonna pass on this one, but might consider it if they would be willing to swap out the Jaime Garcia's and double up on the My Fathers. :-)

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I want to make a cigar vending machine... Like the ones they use for snacks, but keep it humidified and put the cigars in breathable tubes. That way they are displayed really cool, temp and humidity are regulated, and when my drunk friends come over they will pay for the sticks, so even if they smoke a PSD No.4 at least I got $10 out of it!!!
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    wow.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Not gonna lie that's awesome!
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Pretty cool but also a pretty penny.
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    I just love how after each picture it just gets better, and better, and better.
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    That is the most beautiful thing.......I'm very partial to wooden boxes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Thewelder:
    I just love how after each picture it just gets better, and better, and better.
    I know, right? And in my mind, I kept hearing the "grk grk grk grk" transformer sounds..
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    The Sniper:
    lcpleel:
    And so is WaxingMoon if you can hunt him down. Im gonna pass on this one, but might consider it if they would be willing to swap out the Jaime Garcia's and double up on the My Fathers. :-)

Haven't had the Jaime Garcia yet, but you didn't care for it too much?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    saw another today for 1690.00 and they will throw in 10 - Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas Imperiales and 10 - Don Pepin Garcia Exclusivo 2011 Ltd Belicoso and free ship, they had 7 earlier and now 5
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    jj20030:
    saw another today for 1690.00 and they will throw in 10 - Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas Imperiales and 10 - Don Pepin Garcia Exclusivo 2011 Ltd Belicoso and free ship, they had 7 earlier and now 5
    Insane!